1. After patch problem to pass 4th boss icc

Hello everyone
    These past 2 days I have tried with my guild to do icc 10nm & 10hc
    In both tries we had a bug on 4th boss!
    1st of all we kill it and then we had combat bug! Not even a hunter or someone with di could open chest and we had to die to open it. After that we couldn't pass through the door and teleport didn't work! So we died again!!
    Then we had message that an encounter is in progress and of course we couldn't get in! We tried to relog, reset, regroup and reset and everything...
    So can someone tell me wtf happen?

My opinion is that we left some adds before Gunship alive and that's why we had the bug... But I would like to confirm that and solution will be great! Thanks
    Edited: March 25, 2016

2. If you left the NPCs to attack the adds you'll be combat bugged, so next time just kill them.

3. Thanks for the quick answer!
    Any other bug you have notice so I can be prepare??

4. Don't click either of the pumps on Fester/Rotface before you kill both or it'll bug.

5. Don't click either of the pumps on Fester/Rotface before you kill both or it'll bug.
    we are killed all mobs before the dbs and still door is closed :S

6. ppl are saying that this might be caused it that you have to kill adds after Lady and before Gunship from BOTH sides!!!
    i can't confirm that but the bug is still there and any help from anyone,to avoid this,would be appreciated!

7. Aswell adds before gunship got godmode, atleast in 10 man. Our 6.5 tank with 3 healers cant stay alive even 5 seconds. Anyone had this?