1. Having minor defensive cds such as key, barkskin, and 4pc t10 on a single button prevents uptime loss on those 3 abilities, which means more EHP. I can also manually cast them because they have pvp specific keybinds.
    You were going really well until this point.

So you're stating that it's worth to blow part of your defensives all in once?
    Jesus christ I wouldn't like to heal your bum in a LK fight 'cause you would get hit like a truck. There's a thing called "Tempo" and that's one of the major tricks to be a really strong tank.

Spending all of your cd's like that prevents uptime loss but also means that you don't have a direct mitigation for a different occasion since you want to have all of them up. That not only seems unreasonable but also shows lack of experience.

2. I know you do. I'll try and explain.

Queueing maul/auto attacks into your rotation increases rage generation, savage defense procs, dps, and threat.
    So what you're saying is that you macro your major defensives into a single button in your "rotation"?
    lol
    Having minor defensive cds such as key, barkskin, and 4pc t10 on a single button prevents uptime loss on those 3 abilities, which means more EHP. I can also manually cast them because they have pvp specific keybinds.
    Minor? They aren't minor, and if you're put into a situation where you require all of them at once, then I think you should be questioning the competence of your fellow party members.

Brb, making a single macro button rotation for my Ret, DK and Hunter. Because, clearly, it's an increase in efficiency.

3. Why this is a thread anyway?
    I relogged into some empty backdrop of the space behind the caverns of time and thought someone would find it funny.

And uhhh... ok, I know sapphire is trolling me because she hates me, but...

I can also manually cast them because they have specific keybinds.
    ??

I have it for trash bosses and pugs, mostly..

Edited: April 2, 2016

4. Having minor defensive cds such as key, barkskin, and 4pc t10 on a single button prevents uptime loss on those 3 abilities, which means more EHP. I can also manually cast them because they have pvp specific keybinds.
    You can sugar coat it all you want, but in the end it's still a notorious noob flag and you're the one waving it.
    Edited: April 2, 2016

5. And uhhh... ok, I know sapphire is trolling me because she hates me, but...
    I don't see any kind of hate in any sort of form or shape. I do see an individual with the philosophy that he's being persued - Not only on this thread but in several threads. I do know that some people like attention and since that seems to be the issue I took the liberty of searching for a possible solution for your problems;

Good luck, my child.

6. You can sugar coat it all you want, but in the end it's still a notorious noob flag and you're the one waving it.
    except i just happened to open the /m tab with that defaulted...

7. except i just happened to open the /m tab with that defaulted...
    I really don't care why it exists, I'm just pointing out the fact that you're waving a noob flag.

8. I don't see any kind of hate in any sort of form or shape. I do see an individual with the philosophy that he's being persued - Not only on this thread but in several threads. I do know that some people like attention and since that seems to be the issue I took the liberty of searching for a possible solution for your problems;

Good luck, my child.
    Yet here you are posting in every thread in every section mostly giving false information or puffing out your chest only to realize that no one wants to see moobs in their face.

Sad.

9. I really don't care why it exists, I'm just pointing out the fact that you're waving a noob flag.
    i'll wave a flag in your butt.

10. i'll wave a flag in your butt.
    I knew something felt off.

11. Yet here you are posting in every thread in every section mostly giving false information or puffing out your chest only to realize that no one wants to see moobs in their face.

Sad.
    Funny how you came to call me out. I assume that you also want the attention right?

Also I would love to know what kind of false information you do speak off. The last topic I approached with physical evidences was the video were you can see 26 JoJ's being applied in an Aurora raid. Now do me the favor and squeeze my moobs in your face, will ya?

12. Can i have a flag in my butt too? Turns me on.

13. Funny how you came to call me out. I assume that you also want the attention right?

Also I would love to know what kind of false information you do speak off. The last topic I approached with physical evidences was the video were you can see 26 JoJ's being applied in an Aurora raid. Now do me the favor and squeeze my moobs in your face, will ya?

First 123 Last