1. Someones lovely butt looks hurt. Do you need something to fix that, Lucatiel?

2. Funny how you came to call me out. I assume that you also want the attention right?

Also I would love to know what kind of false information you do speak off. The last topic I approached with physical evidences was the video were you can see 26 JoJ's being applied in an Aurora raid. Now do me the favor and squeeze my moobs in your face, will ya?
    Your crying again about the same thing that's been explained to you over 20 times already. If you cannot get it through your head yet then you have bigger issues than I thought. I'll wait 20min and see the same crying in another post. Gl with people squeezing those titanic sized things.

3. I think you probably used all of your butt cream from the thrashing funky gave you, but ty for the kind offer magaginho.

4. Your crying again about the same thing that's been explained to you over 20 times already. If you cannot get it through your head yet then you have bigger issues than I thought. I'll wait 20min and see the same crying in another post. Gl with people squeezing those titanic sized things.

I think you probably used all of your butt cream from the thrashing funky gave you, but ty for the kind offer magaginho.
    Isn't that guy banned? lol.

5. You went from defending yourself to going along with it and now you're posting images so irrelevant/pointless that they're basically spam. Can you just skip to the memes already?

6. Your crying again about the same thing that's been explained to you over 20 times already. If you cannot get it through your head yet then you have bigger issues than I thought. I'll wait 20min and see the same crying in another post. Gl with people squeezing those titanic sized things.
    I'm not crying again - I usually laugh my butt off when people like you try to sound like elitists and really good players - And then, when the truth is exposed, you guys pull your hairs out and start saying random phrases to look like you're sorry for what happened. At the end of the day, we both know, this is not the first time Aurora exploited and I'm pretty sure that the number 26 doesn't repeat one time only. I'm sorry to inform you that several ex-Aurora members do point out that exploits were frequently used or abused.

Anyway, I'm ok with it. At the end of the day you all still show up to try to wash your face of that subject once it's brought up. As you see, you actually gave me minutes of your time with another reply to make the spotlight go back to me. You know the difference between us though? Once I hold the spotlight I don't need to defend my face of several exploit references 'cause I play clean and I also clean a content that is so old without forcing broken mechanics. Call me a person with issues; I just think I'm a decent player for doing my achievements without third party helps. With that said; Stick with your guild and don't touch the same ground where I walk in: I like "clean" people that don't exploit in the same ground that I'm walking on.

I think you probably used all of your butt cream from the thrashing funky gave you, but ty for the kind offer magaginho.
    Oh you mean that thrashing of calling me ugly names? Or that beautiful quote of;

The Lick King is not slowed. We don't ever judge.
    He did destroy me on that quote. I fell of the chair of so much laughs and I had to grab some tissues to wipe my tears of joy away.
    Elaborate which one of them 'cause I'm currently amused. The only person that I do remember being destroyed in a thread was you with your pathetic cryin' about Wintergrasp when you're a casual PvE player that doesn't even PvP for sure. But hey! Who am I?

On a side note - I'll call this discussion over from my part. Since you already dream about Sapphire I don't want you to dream of me either. To make sure you get this: I'm not pursuing you.
    Edited: April 2, 2016

7. Guess I dint even have to wait that long. Lol.

8. If you guys are going to use salt, you should probably keep it out of your own wounds.

9. Can't beat a bit of elitism now and then.

First 123