1. The new wotlk dungeon is kind of.. lacking creativity?

:D

2. I Only saw 12-14 LOL Macros.

on the Topic: I see stars. u went to another galaxy?
    Edited: March 25, 2016

3. ya im best macro namer

i have more than 12-14 though... bear and cat, too

http://i.imgur.com/ky4jkj5.jpg
    Edited: April 1, 2016

4. ya im best macro namer

i have more than 12-14 though... bear and cat, too

If you think you can do a better job, you're welcome to try. I'd suggest submitting a dev application.

5. If you think you can do a better job, you're welcome to try. I'd suggest submitting a dev application.
    did you even read the...
    the..

did you even read the picture?

6. did you even read the...
    the..

The part where you mentioned you were trying to exploit your way out of a dungeon queue? Or was it the screenshot where the guy was saying he can't unzoom his camera for some reason, and you're showing of your scrub all-in-one CD's macro?

7. did you even read the...
    the..

Actually I've read everything you've said / posted and you've done nothing but whine and complain.
    Bro do you even code? Have you ever worked on a TC core before? If you're that unhappy either apply if you think you can do a better job or shut up and use the damn bug tracker. Making constant posts on the forums and messaging forum moderators (who don't actually code or do development work) isn't going to get it fixed any faster.

It's a free server, you're not paying for a right to a service so you have little to no right to complain about the hard work and long hours that went into the core. Sure Warmane devs aren't perfect, but they accomplish and do waaay more than devs do for other private servers out there. If you're looking for perfection, go play retail or find another private server that meets your expectations / demands.
    Edited: March 31, 2016

8. Actually I've read everything you've said / posted and you've done nothing but whine and complain.
    Bro do you even code? Have you ever worked on a TC core before? If you're that unhappy either apply if you think you can do a better job or shut up and use the damn bug tracker. Making constant posts on the forums and messaging forum moderators (who don't actually code or do development work) isn't going to get it fixed any faster.

It's a free server, you're not paying for a right to a service so you have little to no right to complain about the hard work and long hours that went into the core. Sure Warmane devs aren't perfect, but they accomplish and do waaay more than devs do for other private servers out there. If you're looking for perfection, go play retail or find another private server that meets your expectations / demands.
    Lol. Don't get so riled up trying to defend something you too don't know anything about. It's their job and they get paid for it, it's what they expect from the moment they sign up for CS classes in college; they're computer scientists. They don't need you going around blindly defending them, so calm down and let someone make a joke, for humanity's sake.

9. Lol. Don't get so riled up trying to defend something you too don't know anything about. It's their job and they get paid for it, it's what they expect from the moment they sign up for CS classes in college; they're computer scientists. They don't need you going around blindly defending them, so calm down and let someone make a joke, for humanity's sake.
    Since when was being a developer just a Computer Scientist thing? Please, don't talk **** you have no idea about.
    They might get paid for it, so what does it have to do with the topic?
    Stop blindly posting stuff you pretend to have an idea about, for humanity's sake.

10. The part where you mentioned you were trying to exploit your way out of a dungeon queue? Or was it the screenshot where the guy was saying he can't unzoom his camera for some reason, and you're showing of your scrub all-in-one CD's macro?
    lol, my dear infraction-happy friend, exactly what exactly is lowskill about that macro? do you click or something?

For the rest of you, I highlighted the funny part.

I don't know about you guys, but I've never seen this happen before.

11. Lol. Don't get so riled up trying to defend something you too don't know anything about. It's their job and they get paid for it, it's what they expect from the moment they sign up for CS classes in college; they're computer scientists.
    I know more about it than probably a majority of the sever population. You're right, it's their job and they get paid for it. Name me other private severs out who deliver on the same quality of the content (and I don't just mean raids) with devs who work in their spare time at no pay at all.

They don't need you going around blindly defending them, so calm down and let someone make a joke, for humanity's sake.
    They also don't need ignorant people complaining about their work (who literally know nothing about working with TC core) when you don't even have to pay for their services in the first place. For humanity's sake, the community as a whole should show a little more respect.

12. Lol. Don't get so riled up trying to defend something you too don't know anything about. It's their job and they get paid for it, it's what they expect from the moment they sign up for CS classes in college; they're computer scientists. They don't need you going around blindly defending them, so calm down and let someone make a joke, for humanity's sake.
    Actually I'm pretty sure that Kasumii does know of what he's talking about since he deals with coding. I also believe that (after reading all the posts) he didn't derail without a reason. Knowing the OP I also know that he's known for showing up in the forums whining about this and that in various threads and that's why, I assume, Kasumii went off on him. Coincidence or not I do like jokes - But I don't really see a joke behind this when we're talking about a thing that is in there since live content and we're trying to blame the devs for it.

You'll see me and some other people in this thread making solid points and questioning the staff from time to time. But I also think that you shouldn't dump everything on them and fill a complaint for every single aspect that happens in this server.

lol, my dear infraction-happy friend, exactly what exactly is lowskill about that macro? do you click or something?
    (...)
    Assuming that you play a Boomkin' it's actually funny that you have all of those CD's in one macro. But aside from that - Personally - I am a clicker and the only button I don't click is JoJ.

13. Are you guys literally illiterate, or can you not go "ha ha look there's no dungeon, just space"?

And if you don't macro startattack/!maul to everything, you're wasting a lot of rage generation and threat. I also need bear/cat power stance auras, etc because PVP + I play 4 specs on 2 sets of action bars. I only have room for one charge, one swipe.

14. exactly what exactly is lowskill about that macro? do you click or something?
    The fact that you don't even understand proves my point for me.

For the rest of you, I highlighted the funny part.

I don't know about you guys, but I've never seen this happen before.
    did you even read the...
    the..

Are you guys literally illiterate, or can you not go "ha ha look there's no dungeon, just space"?
    ???
    I don't understand what you want people to READ in that garbled mess. If there's text there, I must be blind.
    And if you don't macro startattack/!maul to everything, you're wasting a lot of rage generation and threat. I also need bear/cat power stance auras, etc because PVP + I play 4 specs on 2 sets of action bars. I only have room for one charge, one swipe.
    I fail to understand what that has to do with macroing all your important CDs into a single button.

15. I fail to understand what that has to do with macroing all your important CDs into a single button.
    I know you do. I'll try and explain.

Queueing maul/auto attacks into your rotation increases rage generation, savage defense procs, dps, and threat.

Having minor defensive cds such as key, barkskin, and 4pc t10 on a single button prevents uptime loss on those 3 abilities, which means more EHP. I can also manually cast them because they have pvp specific keybinds.

123 Last