1. Sparrowhawk Whistle - part of the Druid Swift Flight Form quest chain

Hello,
    I believe this is the correct forum section for this topic, if it's not, please relocate it.

Server [Deathwing], I'm doing the druid swift flight form quest chain, just completed The Eagle's Essence, gave it to Arthorn's Sparrowhawk, I was going to pick up next quest in the chain - The Falcon's Essence, but my quest giver disappeared with the Arthorn's Sparrowhawk Whistle I used to summon him.

Google says, that all I need to do is simply go to Arthorn Windsong and she'll replace the lost whistle, however when I talk to her, there is no such option.

Arthorn Windsong should have a gossip option to provide Arthorn's Sparrowhawk Whistle if you have completed the quest The Eagle's Essence. The gossip option should disappear once you complete the quest The Hawk's Essence. Spell for the gossip option: Create Replacement Whistle.

So, that is that. Without the whistle:
    can't pick up next quest,
    can't abandon and retake it, see I don't even have it,
    can't get Anzu's doppelganger as my riding *****, which was the point all the time.

I may well be missing something, however my firm believe is that I pictured you guys the whole painting.
    Any feedback will be appreciated, well if it's useful.
    Happy fixin'.

Edit:
    Bug report created as Islingr suggested. Thanks for the idea.

Edit 2:
    Bug report confirmed, however there are some misunderstanding in current interpretation:

1.This is correct -
    Arthorn Windsong does not have dialogue to retrieve lost Arthorn's Sparrowhawk Whistle.
    This is the entire problem - fix this, and all will be well. Use Create Replacement Whistle as dialog option.

2.This is incorrect -
    Arthorn's Sparrowhawk once summoned with whistle and turned quest in, does not provide follow up quest to complete chain.
    Arthorn's Sparrowhawk does provide follow up quest, I was reading the quest down, going to press accept, but the quest giver disappeared before I do that. When you summon him with the whistle to turn quest in, he takes 2 quest items - the one you grind, and the whistle itself. Then you accept next quest, which provides the whistle anew.
    I'm stuck between this two moments, this is why Arthorn Windsong should have gossip/dialog option to replace lost whistle -> you summon Arthorn's Sparrowhawk -> take next quest to continue the chain.
    Hope this clears things up.
    Edited: March 27, 2016

2. 2 points... both relevant

1. is there a bugtracker entry about this yet?
    2.a if previous is 'yes' then upvote/comment and wait
    2.b is previous is 'no' then create with relevant information and wait

3. When is this getting solved? It's anoying many druids !!!!!!!!!!!