1. BM Hunter Pet Health Low after core update

i am Playing as BM and My pet was around 30K HP while my HP was 31K before core update. after core update Pet HP went down to 19K. is that normal as BM Hunter pet?

2. My pet also has low hp (18K) compared to what it had before the core.

LE : look on the bright side tho. Now when you dismount, the pet only loses 20% hp instead of 40%. :))
    Edited: March 25, 2016

3. My pet also has low hp (18K) compared to what it had before the core.

LE : look on the bright side tho. Now when you dismount, the pet only loses 20% hp instead of 40%. :))
    But they should fix it, as BM hunter its not real, that mount dismount dont interrupt much because in arena its doesnt effect. Playing BM is kind of meaningless if your pet is like 18K because your pet will be target and will die.

4. my pet has also 3 k less HP than before core and it was RIGHT before core, so please fix this bug GM

5. Agree on all comment above, im PvE and PvP BM spec in Ragnaros. After the new core, my pet hp now reduce to 16-19k. My pet used to had 24-26k hp without buffs before the core update. Pls fix tis...Pls...

6. Is it me or has BM in PvP become a bit to OP? So today I'm doing a Warsong Gluch on my restoration shaman I come face to face with this Night Elf hunter in the alliance flag room using a Chimera pet, now bare in mind that my shaman has 1412 resilience, and I take huge amounts of damage and end up dying about 3 times at the hands of this hunter.

So out of curiosity and interest I jump on to my own Blood Elf hunter spec BM use the 51/21 spec with readiness and using a wolf pet. Now my hunter has t9 PvE gear, furious bow, 2 furious main set, Sharpened Twilight Scale trinket and Whispering Skull, normal versions. So I queue a BG get Warsong again during the course of the BG I notice that I'm doing huge damage to clothies in wrathful gear and I'm like this can't be right with my gear. After the BG I play couple of duels in Durotar I go up against a 2.2k MM hunter in wrath gear I don't beat but he still takes a bit of damage from me then I duel a afflic lock with wrathful gear same thing takes lots of damage rfom me.

So is this correct or did Warmane screw up and make BM pets to strong?
    Edited: March 30, 2016

7. Cloth users get owned by bm hunters. So far bm pets suck cos they have too low hp. The damage they do is not too big either.

If you are not ready when he pops bestial wrath and all his cds, you will die. Warlocks should always die to a bm hunter.

Yes, mm hunters take damage from bm. They are stronger than bm but still, they should take damage.

"BM pets to strong" ... the difference now is that other classes are not too op anymore that's why you take damage and you may feel like other specs are stronger. For example mm huntards killed pretty much everything in one rotation cos they were bugged. Now they don't kill so many people anymore.

Lets take bm vs mm as example. It's not that bm got too stromng, it's that mm got FIXED. MM doesn't do too much damage anymore because of bugs leading you to think other classes got stronger.

If anything, they need to fix the hp of the pets cos right now, playing with a 16k hp pet as bm sucks. The damage is ok.

8. yeyeyeye, "dmg was ok" even when that zulgurub(zulaman?) tiger pet appeared