1. [H] Vengeance World-PVP Guild!

Introduction:

Vengeance (HORDE) is pvp guild from TBC/Wotlk/Cata. We've re rolled Horde on Warmane as were originally alliance on retail. We focus on World Pvp but host a range of events which include: city raids, blockades, death matches, mini games, premades, small and large scale wpvp, ganking, tournaments, arena teams, hitman targets, achievement runs and small side pve and much more.

Aim:

Our aim and goal of a guild is to become a successful and powerful PVP force that is actively out and around the world causing chaos and disruption to Alliance and hold a tight community which is willing and striving to create a little Warcraft history.

Our requirements:

A Working Mic.
    Speak Fluent English.
    Enjoy World PVP and like to do it solo and as a group.
    Be active and willing to join attack and defence raids and help members being ganked
    Have good humour and be able to handle banter
    be mature, respectful of others and be social and actively joining in with the guild in order to be part of the community
    Be 16+ MIN! we will not accept anyone below.
    You must also be level 80 and have basic pvp gear.
    You must also be able to follow orders and be directed. The character you join on must also be your main or at least a very active character, inactive characters will lead to removal. We don't mind you having characters in other guilds, for friends or pve reasons, but you must be quite active within our community.
    Be able to join our voice chat program and communicate with others during pvp events.
    Be social e.g chatting within guild chat.

Please watch the below video from 2010 and see what sort of stuff our guild does. Still interested? contact Alsera (GM), or one of our officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybqimGSaLhE

https://www.facebook.com/vengeancewarmane
    Edited: June 10, 2016

2. bumping post, facebook channel has guild info etc

3. Alsera is never online for invite & Madnuz doesn't exist - "Player not found."
    How do I get invited? ^^
    ingame name: sharingan. /w me

4. That's odd because I was online yesterday for about 4 hours and are online right now! :P I am from the UK and therefore 6 hours ago would be 3 in the morning for me, I was sleeping. . Sorry for the misspell his name is spelt with two Z's 'Madnuzz'.

I shall add you to friends anyways mate and contact you if I see you.

I will be speaking with a fellow ex Vengeance member from Wotlk about an officer position in order to help recruitment and anyone suffering issues with long waiting for invites.

I will also be creating a skype for the guild, so in the event of being offline. You can contact me in other means.

Please assure you check out our facebook and read the info / req / video and the questions listed below, you may wish to prepare your responses before we talk.
    Edited: April 19, 2016

5. This is a nice guild. Friendly people and a serious and driven guildleader. Well worth joining!

//Nehalennia

6. Awesome guild! Worth joining :)
    //Sharingan

7. Been really solid guild since I joined. Lovin it.

8. Good luck guys!
    Cant wait to see some more premades in BGs :]

9. How to contact?

I tried to message your guild mates yesterday but got no response. Which officer would be best to contact?

Whaagghh
    66 Orc Warrior

10. May 1, 2016  
    Nehalennia or Bowjawb or me (Alsera) will be able to speak to you

I've added you to friends, incase I see you online.

Madnuzz is AWOL currently. So just the above three.

11. May 2, 2016  
    I tried to message your guild mates yesterday but got no response. Which officer would be best to contact?

Whaagghh
    66 Orc Warrior
    I'll contact you when I'm online. Tonight or late in the afternoon I think :)

Perhaps unnecessarily, but we are still going strong! New members are always welcome! :)

12. May 2, 2016  
    Hey guys, for all to know , Bowjawb was just for leveling a DK. my main is actually 'Nightmayor' and will be available for anything guild related starting 5/2/2016 , I would be happy to answer any and all questions, Cheers~

13. May 4, 2016  

14. May 7, 2016  
    Awesome guild so far. Friendly people who can help with whatever you may need. Love it!
    //Vex

12 Last