1. Fire Mage PvP

Need advice for fire mage. Which hasa higher damage output stacking haste/mastery/crit not sure which one? Asking for mostly BGs'

2. The first step to mage pvp in general is learning to control your enemy or enemies. With proper control, your damage goes a long way. So with that said. I'd go with haste for faster poly and lower GCD time. If you are just want incredible burst, I'd still go with haste and play troll for haste racial to get those juicy combusts. Although I do believe this all comes down to playstyle, i'm sure many fire mags prefer crit? I don't really know.

3. Need advice for fire mage. Which hasa higher damage output stacking haste/mastery/crit not sure which one? Asking for mostly BGs'
    15% haste is ideal for PvP, after that go Crit.

4. 15% haste is ideal for PvP, after that go Crit.
    Just started playing fire Mage, some people told me stack crit others haste, is there a reason you choose or prefer 15% haste cap?

5. Just started playing fire Mage, some people told me stack crit others haste, is there a reason you choose or prefer 15% haste cap?
    I've always played crit, thats my preference but thats cos I've always been with a pocket healer both in Arenas and BGs, I like to just blow **** up with pyros. PvE I go Haste though for the damage from Combustion.

But 15% is the 2nd haste cap for Combustion. And fairly easy to get without pushing out too much of another stat....

Crit if you like to just blow **** up and enjoy some RNG.
    Haste if you prefer to do some sustain, and play around with combustion more.

6. It all depends on playstyle. I played both crit and haste, but prefer crit with %5 haste. I suggest you try both, and then decide.

* If I remember my stats *
    5%-haste
    29%crit

~ self buff
    Edited: March 27, 2016

7. If you have access to some PvE gear I recommend you go for 12.5% or 15% haste and 23.34% crit, otherwise stick to 23.34% crit > 5% haste > 12.5% haste w/ haste aura > more crit.

8. If you have access to some PvE gear I recommend you go for 12.5% or 15% haste and 23.34% crit, otherwise stick to 23.34% crit > 5% haste > 12.5% haste w/ haste aura > more crit.
    my advice is to stay away from fire for the moment until ignite is fixed, its capped at a low lvl and doesnt stack correctly.

Go frost if u wanna have fun in bgs. gl

9. The first step to mage pvp in general is learning to control your enemy or enemies. With proper control, your damage goes a long way. So with that said. I'd go with haste for faster poly and lower GCD time. If you are just want incredible burst, I'd still go with haste and play troll for haste racial to get those juicy combusts. Although I do believe this all comes down to playstyle, i'm sure many fire mags prefer crit? I don't really know.
    Doesn't haste also let your dots tick faster as a fire mage?

10. 20.34 or 23.34% crit. 20 for guaranteed fire blast crits w/ shatter. 23 for guaranteed pyro crits w/ shatter.. then rest into haste. but yea everyone has their own preferences. i'd never go below or above those 2 crit levels personally, and i'm a haste lover :P and 15% haste is achievable still depending on what u have access to

edit: oh and.. take ur partner's buffs into account when ur reforging n such, if ur planning to play a specific comp

11. I've always played crit, thats my preference but thats cos I've always been with a pocket healer both in Arenas and BGs, I like to just blow **** up with pyros. PvE I go Haste though for the damage from Combustion.

But 15% is the 2nd haste cap for Combustion. And fairly easy to get without pushing out too much of another stat....

Crit if you like to just blow **** up and enjoy some RNG.
    Haste if you prefer to do some sustain, and play around with combustion more.
    Alright, I'm currently testing out your 15% soft cap, I just got cunning today which is BiS and plan to run double dps trinkets for BGs, would insignia or capacitor be better to go along with cunning? I heard that capacitor is BiS for all casters?

12. I prefer haste over crit.
    You can get a lot of haste without losing so much crit.

Imo its better to go with 15% haste, 23% crit than 5% haste and 29% crit.
    That 2 extra ticks of combustion in bgs are huge.

13. I prefer haste over crit.
    You can get a lot of haste without losing so much crit.

Imo its better to go with 15% haste, 23% crit than 5% haste and 29% crit.
    That 2 extra ticks of combustion in bgs are huge.
    I forgot to mention that I, mostly do 1v1 when I play warmane. Haste is ofc better for bgs and situations when you play arenas with a partner whos class provides crit such as rogues.

I play with the stats that I have mention in the above comment, due that allows me to get 3 pyros back to back in a perfect rof.

14. @Ruxxie Mastery is 100% disabled for firemages, even the base mastery. Keep in mind thats why dmg overtime is kinda low to how it should be.
    http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/18310
    Fire Mastery working fine.

15. I went searching for a screenshot of my old mage back pre-moltdown.
    But because I have about 1k screenies uploaded to Imgur it took forever to go through...
    (Was a seriously awesome nostalgia trip though... found a seriously old screenshot from 3 years ago of a BG I was in and I found BeefyDK on it, didnt even know he originated from old Sargeras).

But off the top of my head I know:
    Race: Goblin (1% Haste racial + 2nd Blink)
    Hit: 4%
    Haste: 5%

Then I went Crit. Gemmed for Intellect + Resillience and a few Stamina gems.

12 Last