1. Frost Dk Spec thoughts

Hello guys/girls i have been testing and searching about how to spend my talents and i dont know if i have done the math right so i want to ask u what your thoughts are!

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jfcZG0exArczf0cuzAofM This 8/56/7
    or
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0exArczf0cuzAofM0hx 0/56/15

The poinst from "chill of the grave" can be moved to "Bladed Armor/Ravenous dead" in the future when i regenerate enough Runic power without it.

What is was thinking was if 5/5 Necrosis is worth more than 157AP(that i get from 3/5 in Bladed armor, [I get 227ap from bladed amor, but i get 3% str if i spec necrosis]" right know i have Naxx gear and Silent Crusade and Angry dread, in the future when i have better weapons im sure Necrosis will be better but right now dont know. Please give me your thoughts and calculations so we can compare :)

with kind regards Abooa

2. Necrosis vs. Bladed Armor is definitely worth consideration, but the 2 points required to be put into Butchery (it's a pretty poor talent) puts the dps gain in favor of Necrosis. The gap grows even larger if you add in Ravenous Dead, for obvious reasons.

3. Necrosis is definitely more dps gain than bladed armor. I've been testing in in few GR, and my dps was way lower without it. However I would switch points from Chill of the Grave and 1 point from KM/Black Ice and put it in Subversion. It is really strong dps gain as obliterate is our strongest ability

4. Necrosis is definitely more dps gain than bladed armor. I've been testing in in few GR, and my dps was way lower without it. However I would switch points from Chill of the Grave and 1 point from KM/Black Ice and put it in Subversion. It is really strong dps gain as obliterate is our strongest ability
    What this guy said :D , this spec is highest that u can get out of frost dk, that 9% crit with tier 8 dmg increase to obliterate or t7 5% crit bonus, is huge dps boost!
    Edited: March 28, 2016