1. Phasing problems.

- Phasing out while doing quests, this needs to be priority and no its not just me its everyone.

2. Yes this is a issue particularly in Icecrown but I still managed to 140/140 quests only bumped into 3 bugged or undoable quests.

3. - Phasing out while doing quests, this needs to be priority and no its not just me its everyone.
    Was "Not a Bug" one of the quest u cannot do? As i have tried to summon that guy like 5 times now..

4. Was "Not a Bug" one of the quest u cannot do? As i have tried to summon that guy like 5 times now..

Ya skip that one not workin, summoned the dude like 10 times and nothing. Now stucked on Storm peaks xD

5. Ya skip that one not workin, summoned the dude like 10 times and nothing. Now stucked on Storm peaks xD
    Im stuck at 128/140 as i cannot finish 3 quests "Not a bug" "Leading the Charge" and "Find the Acient Hero"( i did got him twice to bone witch and it doesnt count), any tips?

6. Im stuck at 128/140 as i cannot finish 3 quests "Not a bug" "Leading the Charge" and "Find the Acient Hero"( i did got him twice to bone witch and it doesnt count), any tips?
    Go check the Shadowvault Keritose Bloodblade might have some more quests and at Blackwatch you need can also kill ghoul to loot Jagged Shard but only if you've done and completed Spill Their Blood.

7. I've gotten the achivment, took me long enough but did it.