1. Going Bearback

Sine the new core was implemented been trying to get Northrend Lore Master but I've stumbled upon a issue in the Storm Peaks with the quest called Going Bearback I'm not sure if it's bugged or maybe it's not doable because I took the shortcut to getting exalted with Sons of Hodir any info will be much appreciated regarding this matter.

2. LMAO

bareback...hehe

3. I've finished SP earlier today, so its very duable, even with skipping those quests, you shouldnt have much problems with it.
    When you get to the quest from sons of a hodir which requries from you to kill the "crazy" drake, just pull him down and kill him with ur spells, do not jump on him because it will phase you and will bug for u and you will need to phase out/in like 30 times before u can get the next drake down, everything else is pretty much easy.

4. I can't figure out how to complete Storm Peaks. I have Sniffing Out The Perpetrator which is bugged on the new core, too many mobs spawn. I can't get get the quest from Hodir's Horn because no matter where I stand to click on it, nothing happens. And there's an item that starts a quest that drops from Stormforged War Golems, but after hours of killing them, they aren't dropping the item. There are no other quests in Storm Peaks.

5. I can't figure out how to complete Storm Peaks. I have Sniffing Out The Perpetrator which is bugged on the new core, too many mobs spawn. I can't get get the quest from Hodir's Horn because no matter where I stand to click on it, nothing happens. And there's an item that starts a quest that drops from Stormforged War Golems, but after hours of killing them, they aren't dropping the item. There are no other quests in Storm Peaks.

Zone out of the Hodir's place, then come back and stand infront of it and press the lowest part of the tube which is on the ground, it worked like that for me. Good luck.

6. Same here, can't do SP, stuck at 69/100, I did whole Sons Of Hodir and k3 and now I can't find any other quest. I tried with Going Bearback quest but can't even get to the quest giver since it just phases me out beafore I can reach him.
    Edited: March 28, 2016

7. You have bunch of quests at Frosthold and Narvir's Cradle.

8. I did quests at Frosthold also, but I cant find any quest at Nrvir's Cradle, checked whole SP few times still notingh.

9. I did quests at Frosthold also, but I cant find any quest at Nrvir's Cradle, checked whole SP few times still notingh.
    Snowdrift Planes there is a cave, you will be send there by a quest and you will unlock like 10-13 quests chain.
    Edited: March 28, 2016

10. Okay here's the problem me and Fanflex face we most likey got exalted with Sons of Hodir the easy way before the update kill frost giant loot item that starts quest get instant exalted. How it supposed to work is supposed to start with K3 quests starting from They Took Our Men has 35 quests in total which also leads you start gaining rep with Sons of Hodir, but if you're already exalted you get stuck at on the quest Going Beaback as the giants you need to kill are friendly to towards you rather then hostile which means it becomes impossible proceed further. Asfor I'm stuck on 93/100 gonna have faction change to ally then back to horde to get the achievement.

11. Okay here's the problem me and Fanflex face we most likey got exalted with Sons of Hodir the easy way before the update kill frost giant loot item that starts quest get instant exalted. How it supposed to work is supposed to start with K3 quests starting from They Took Our Men has 35 quests in total which also leads you start gaining rep with Sons of Hodir, but if you're already exalted you get stuck at on the quest Going Beaback as the giants you need to kill are friendly to towards you rather then hostile which means it becomes impossible proceed further. Asfor I'm stuck on 93/100 gonna have faction change to ally then back to horde to get the achievement.

C > reputations > Sons of Hodir > "at war"

12. Snowdrift Planes there is a cave, you will be send there by a quest and you will unlock like 10-13 quests chain.
    yea i know but I cant get to the point at which quests sends me there