1. is a level 80 necessary? and lordaeron world pvp activity

do 19, 29 and 39 twinks need anything from a level 80 that cannot be bought on AH or farmed on my twinks?
    i really dont mind farming gold and grinding professions on a lower level, but i wont be missing any important thing like BiS enchant

also, what about the world PvP activity on lordaeron?
    im not really into ganking low geared people, im looking for places like STV, a few levels above my characters
    or if there is any popular place where twinks from both factions do PvP
    Edited: March 27, 2016

2. nah man,not actually,dungeons for gear u can do with other twinks,mostly all gear is available to u,only problem if u dont have 80 is that u will need a ****ton of enchants so you will need a lot of gold which is rly hard to come by when lvl 19

3. or if there is any popular place where twinks from both factions do PvP
    Yes, Horde 19 twinks come to Redridge with a mage or priest level 80 and kill those below level 15 even and if someone level 18-20 overpowers those twinks,that 80 level mage/priest1shots him

is this what you mean by PVP for twinks ? :p

4. 19lvl 1500g, 39lvl 2500g, depends on demand for enchants, how many people with TBC enchants are online...
    Items are easy to get and cheap at 19lvl. But i already have 80s so it took me 1day to get whole gear.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

5. I dont want to showoff,but here is what i did in 7 days /played on a 19 rogue without an 80, i paid like 300-400 gold for all of my enchants,by talking nicely to people,i also got my agm the same way.

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: April 1, 2016