1. Nodes spawn rate - lowered?

Ermm generally asking about the herbs.. Since the core change it's pain in the *** to farm herbs.. Takes like 1h for 4 flasks lol. Friend of mine is crying about Saronite/Titanium as well, so I decided to ask.. Is it intentional?

2. Ermm generally asking about the herbs.. Since the core change it's pain in the *** to farm herbs.. Takes like 1h for 4 flasks lol. Friend of mine is crying about Saronite/Titanium as well, so I decided to ask.. Is it intentional?
    More like that's how long stuff was on respawn in retail.

3. Old lord before molt down respawn was 10 mins :P

4. Ermm I'm pretty sure it wasn't that low @ retail..

I played all of the expansions.. It was never that low. For 1-2h farming you could make 2-3k gold.. And saronite ore price was 20-30g/stack :P
    Pretty impossible to pull such numbers @ current state (even tho 1 stack of Lichbloom is 2k gold)

5. Ermm I'm pretty sure it wasn't that low @ retail..

I played all of the expansions.. It was never that low. For 1-2h farming you could make 2-3k gold.. And saronite ore price was 20-30g/stack :P
    Pretty impossible to pull such numbers @ current state (even tho 1 stack of Lichbloom is 2k gold)
    On top of that, isn't this a 7x realm? If you wanted to play retail like, wouldn't you go full Lord? I don't think I've read anywhere that 7x is only for xp.

6. On top of that, isn't this a 7x realm? If you wanted to play retail like, wouldn't you go full Lord? I don't think I've read anywhere that 7x is only for xp.
    7x is only for the xp. proff/rep/gold rates are 5x. drops are i believe 1x but not sure.

7. Ermm I'm pretty sure it wasn't that low @ retail..

Complete lies. On retail you never could get such amounts, maybe only at first days of WOTLK launch. Gathering professions were never profitable, only new characters used gathering professions to boost their capital, 2-3k gold in 1-2h for retail were quite lot, and this amount could be achieved only by crafting something or playing AH.

8. 7x is only for the xp. proff/rep/gold rates are 5x. drops are i believe 1x but not sure.
    Gold is x7. Reputation is x7.
    Uncommon (green) item droprate is increased as well afair, to what rate I have no idea (possibly x7 as well), and maybe rares as well, no idea. Possibly world drop epics too.
    Boss drops aren`t increased.

9. On top of that, isn't this a 7x realm? If you wanted to play retail like, wouldn't you go full Lord? I don't think I've read anywhere that 7x is only for xp.
    The hell are you talking about? I'm trying to point out that nodes here are waaaay more hard to find than retail, tho it's supposed to be EASIER?

10. Complete lies. On retail you never could get such amounts, maybe only at first days of WOTLK launch. Gathering professions were never profitable, only new characters used gathering professions to boost their capital, 2-3k gold in 1-2h for retail were quite lot, and this amount could be achieved only by crafting something or playing AH.
    Rofl. 2 days ago I made the stopwatch run and started counting every node I gather. For 1 hour I was able to gather 13 saronite deposits and 6 Adder's Tongue. Was it THAT low on retail? For 1 hour I would've farmed much more back in the days @ retail. I mean.. Come on. 13 Deposits.. That's ~1 stack/hour and around .. 10 adder's tongue. Stop bull****ting please.

11. I think Rag is not x7 now. check Icecrown mobs they don't drop gold anymore and frostweaves drops like 1-3.

JC daily (icy prisms) drops like 1-2 blue raw gems. I think Rag & DW are now on x1

12. x1 drop rates confirmed, I got 2 blue gems from Icy Prism today, what a waste of mats ;x

13. 28 fel iron deposits, not even full circle around Hellfire Peninsula, totally normal
    http://imgur.com/gAg5gDf
    Edited: March 29, 2016

14. 28 fel iron deposits, not even full circle around Hellfire Peninsula, totally normal
    http://imgur.com/gAg5gDf
    That is why I'm asking if the respawn timers got nerfed. Not so many ppl are farming @ Outland, compared to Northrend. My runs at both Sholazar and Icecrown were with much lower "final result" for 1h runs than pre-core thingy.

All I want is confirmation that either it is currently bugged or it is intended

15. I have noticed that herbs are a lot more common now in Icecrown than before, and for me it seems like they spawn a lot faster now.

12 Last