1. Pwnam3 there's no use explaining to ppl that dont seem to accept the fact that Frost strike is not retail dmg, its at least 20% lower than retail, And MbExtremeLive , uses 264 pvp axes not 277, also he has a whisper fang skull, and to clear confusion i was talkin all the time about total damage not 1hand hit, if he does 13200 crits @full proc with pvp weps and 25n gear , imagine how much u're suppossed to hit with Havoc's call + Bvb and Sts+Taunka proc at full HC gear, I think they have incorrect scaling on the frost damage, not sure gonna continue testing , but I am somewhat sure that frost damage scaling on frost strike is completely fcked up. Difference between my FS on dummy and in raid is 3-4k and in raid u get gazilion buffs .

Lets be real its broken.

2. So broken or not, after the new core are FDKs in the middle of the dps rankings like they're supposed to be? If they are then good.

3. Dude, u got both STS and DV procs while doin those Frost Strikes, in those Screan Shots u have a lot more atk power than he does on 1:00-1:05 part of the youtube video... Like 2.5k more atk power. If its not that big DMG diference, get double BVB and retest it. This time Without DV / STS proc on while criting.
    Get same stats (0:09-0:13) same buffs (1:00-1:04) and hit Frost Strike. This is nothing what i said...
    I do not have BVB and am unlikely acquire them since my weapons are better. So instead here is getting the closest I can in terms of AP, no trinkets equipped, no UA.
    http://imgur.com/a/18GX7

MbExtremeLive , uses 264 pvp axes not 277, also he has a whisper fang skull, imagine how much u're suppossed to hit with Havoc's call + Bvb and Sts+Taunka proc at full HC gear.
    The names of his weapons are included on the same frame as the other stats:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51516
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=51526

The gear itself does not matter, only the attack power and weapon damage, since ARP has no effect on FS. A hc-geared DK gemming armor penetration will actually have less AP than a 25n strength stacking DK.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

4. So broken or not, after the new core are FDKs in the middle of the dps rankings like they're supposed to be? If they are then good.
    I dont know what to say about this... really...

I do not have BVB and am unlikely acquire them since my weapons are better. So instead here is getting the closest I can in terms of AP, no trinkets equipped, no UA.
    http://imgur.com/a/18GX7
    On every imgur u posted before this u had both STS / DV proced when capturing FS dmg... This one was actualy legit.

This pic is from the: Jeuties Blizzlike Repack rev 0.9.5 private server u can make and turn on urself for home use. I use it to test gear combinations and have fun since u get all GM commands and stuff... It got **** ton of bugs like the old warmane(molten) core, but looks like FS formula works fine.
    So basicly FS never double dipped OUTSIDE of ICC as i was saying even before the new core.
    http://imgur.com/a/9uss8

But yea... As Timetopwn said alrdy, ppl that wont accept the fact that its broken, wont ever try to look at this with open mind.

5. FS certainly dipped outside of ICC. That`s how dips are working. Stuff benefitting from DIMs twice, nevermind which ones.

6. I dont know what to say about this... really...

On every imgur u posted before this u had both STS / DV proced when capturing FS dmg... This one was actualy legit.

This pic is from the: Jeuties Blizzlike Repack rev 0.9.5 private server u can make and turn on urself for home use. I use it to test gear combinations and have fun since u get all GM commands and stuff... It got **** ton of bugs like the old warmane(molten) core, but looks like FS formula works fine.
    So basicly FS never double dipped OUTSIDE of ICC as i was saying even before the new core.
    http://imgur.com/a/9uss8

But yea... As Timetopwn said alrdy, ppl that wont accept the fact that its broken, wont ever try to look at this with open mind.
    if u used some private emu to test frost strike claiming if its dmg is blizzlike or not now on warmane none of ur comments are relevent to this thread.

7. But yea... As Timetopwn said alrdy, ppl that wont accept the fact that its broken, wont ever try to look at this with open mind.
    I gave you plenty of test material to go on, (both in this thread and in the dedicated bug discussion) and from my point of view the difference in damage to that particular video is minimal to negligible. Bearing in mind that his stats might not even include HoW, meaning that he would be up by another 330 AP compared to what I've tested with. Even with the current problem of FS not scaling with CoE frost still remains competitive in raids and similar to what you could find by browsing retail logs for this patch.
    I'm just getting flash-backs to when seal damage was finally fixed for paladins, a knee-jerk response.

I am going to test off-hand damage, (it looks fine from the tooltip) and that will be the last thing I will waste my time on regarding this.

Edit:
    Did some testing and napkin math, will post screens later;
    The off-hand is behaving strangely, in particular as regards to the bonus of 137.5. For some reason the bonus is being halved in the off-hand to 68.75 while the off-hand weapon damage calculation is working fine (off-hand damage is half of that of the main-hand considering same weapons are use and with no points in NoCS).
    The additionally odd part about this is that although when the character is spec'd 3/3 into Nerves of Cold Steel, the weapon damage part seems to be calculated correctly (going from 50% compared to MH to 62.5%), while the bonus remains halved.
    Not the biggest issue, but considering all modifiers it's between a 100 to 300 less damage per strike.
    Edited: March 30, 2016 Reason: done testing off-hand

8. Wait 1 hour . I am uploading video to youtube so I can finally shut you up

9. I dont know what to say about this... really...
    What's there to say? Frost was never the top DPS spec for DKs. It was only that way before, because of positive bugs for Frost and negative bugs for the other two specs.

Yes, something is wrong with FS. We all agree on that (okay, maybe except the devs). But I know Abra for a long time and I trust his testing and maths.

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC9Yi12yD_w . Compare trinkets, ATP, base STR and than compare dmg, MbXtreme dont have 2nd trink proc he had on use trink he didnt use so that's 1 trink proc 13.4k , while with sts taunka and 2havocs @ 6550 gs i did 13.9k, u wanna tell me this is blizz dmg 1 more time i'll shoot you in the face, dont make me go and record on blackrock now please just dont , go get 6k there and u'll see u crit 13k FS @dummy with 2x bvb norm and DC+STS <<< . FS DMG is not BLIZZLIKE , its REDUCED, on top of this the 13% dmg increase doesnt even affect it , which reduces the dmg alot in raid, i can record u full str dk in raid if u want , i dont hit more than 17k crit WITH ALL PROCS in icc that's fcking joke dmg srsly

11. What's there to say? Frost was never the top DPS spec for DKs. It was only that way before, because of positive bugs for Frost and negative bugs for the other two specs.

Yes, something is wrong with FS. We all agree on that (okay, maybe except the devs). But I know Abra for a long time and I trust his testing and maths.
    Frost Arp was the top spec for dk, thing is the build path was VERY complicated and hard to get in BLIZZ, ppl that reached full build on frost were somewhat close to SM warrior in dps, and when they finaly understood the power of the Obliterate Sigil, most ppl that played retail with arp on frost, they'll tell u that frost bis gs is 6435 when u reached this gear and had some skill , u could easly end close to a shadowmourne warrior in dps, but ppl cant accept this fact , they're stuck in the thought that FS was double dippin and that this is real dmg of a DK , well its not , same for ret palas everyone says ret pala is supposed to do low dps, while @late 3.3.5a they were almost close to Wars,Dks

Get your facts str8
    PS: Didnt pay attention to grammar or spelling

12. dont make me go and record on blackrock now please just dont , go get 6k there and u'll see u crit 13k FS @dummy with 2x bvb norm and DC+STS
    I'm am not going to reply to the rest of that verbal diarrhea, or the video that you didn't bother to make public, hence it is unviewable. I am going to assume you have never played on AT before, because if you did, and have done just a little bit of testing you'd know that the frost strike change we got is exactly how it worked there for the last 4 years. Same goes for 99% of class fixes WotLK has received since the merge.

13. Oh sry i made video private since its my default seleciton, its changed to public now go check ;)

14. Frost Arp was the top spec for dk, thing is the build path was VERY complicated and hard to get in BLIZZ, ppl that reached full build on frost were somewhat close to SM warrior in dps, and when they finaly understood the power of the Obliterate Sigil, most ppl that played retail with arp on frost, they'll tell u that frost bis gs is 6435 when u reached this gear and had some skill , u could easly end close to a shadowmourne warrior in dps, but ppl cant accept this fact , they're stuck in the thought that FS was double dippin and that this is real dmg of a DK , well its not , same for ret palas everyone says ret pala is supposed to do low dps, while @late 3.3.5a they were almost close to Wars,Dks

Get your facts str8
    PS: Didnt pay attention to grammar or spelling
    Blood was above frost after RS release. Frost can out dmg blood only on first phase of lk encounter cuz of rime+hb aoe. upload ur irrelevant videos, while u trying to claim that arp capped frost was top spec for single target encounter

just saw that video, explain now: how that 31 expertise and 339 hit rating are relevant to end game lol?

15. That's not my char, that's a friends toon which is str gemmed and i just used it to show u the dmg, so u can compare to MbXtremeLive, im not crazy to use 31 exp nor 340 hit , u can check my dk's in armory : Deathleader, Timetopwn

Point is with +400base atp, a 700 STR proc and +220 attackpower proc difference from WFS HC and STS HC and also i have tailoring he doesnt , another 400 ATP and +50 wep damage on mainhand Havoc->pvp axe from the dk in MbXtremeLive's video and i do just +500 max crit on FS.

FS Dmg is reduced by 20% im saying this and im staying on my opinion , on top of that the 13% buff from CoE, Earth and Moon or Ebon plaguebringer not affecting the frost strike is a big problem when it comes to dks, and also the PPM on Fallen Crusader , just makes dk's unplayable , Don get me wrong I always played Arpen frost@Molten(warmane), even when the frost strike was criting 60k back in 2012, I didnt like the double diping at all, hell i hated it more than ppl who hate dks , however this is not double dip fix, this is overkill, its like making mages crit 25k pyoblast @ full proc

First 12345 ... Last