1. idk if you know but dk has 100% hit on mainhand , hit is bugged this with BCB= lot deeps on BL/Hero+Pot , u never miss with MH, the dmg bonus from this shiit is fcking huge :D
    How did you test this?

2. How did you test this?
    Go on a dummy put 1 hander in mh and enjoy, use any hit rate u like above 130, u will have 100% hit on mainhand, just hit dummy to 1 milion without offhand equiped, and than remove MH and equip OH, u'll see OH miss % is okay , but MH aint okay, cz there aint any misses :D

3. Go on a dummy put 1 hander in mh and enjoy, use any hit rate u like above 130, u will have 100% hit on mainhand, just hit dummy to 1 milion without offhand equiped, and than remove MH and equip OH, u'll see OH miss % is okay , but MH aint okay, cz there aint any misses :D
    So you had only 1 weapon equipped for this test, right? Well if so than its how its supposed to be... when you have only one weapon in main hand/two-hander (oh is empty or shield - for other classes) than you have only 8% miss chance vs bosses (-3% from talents).

If you suspect this to be broken it would be a good idea to test it with two weapons with same weapon speed and 0 hit (remove hit talents and gear). That way you should miss 27% of your attacks vs boss level dummy (24% vs lvl 80 dummy). If it is broken then you would miss significantly less often (16-17.5% of the time) which should be clear enough from 1k+ hits.

4. So you had only 1 weapon equipped for this test, right? Well if so than its how its supposed to be... when you have only one weapon in main hand/two-hander (oh is empty or shield - for other classes) than you have only 8% miss chance vs bosses (-3% from talents).

If you suspect this to be broken it would be a good idea to test it with two weapons with same weapon speed and 0 hit (remove hit talents and gear). That way you should miss 27% of your attacks vs boss level dummy (24% vs lvl 80 dummy). If it is broken then you would miss significantly less often (16-17.5% of the time) which should be clear enough from 1k+ hits.
    Even in raid man my miss is like 12-15% On whites, and i have 180hit +3% talent only and im pretty sure oh is mising only from seeing the animation
    **** i loged wrong account rofl :D , Timetopwn here btw
    Edited: April 1, 2016

5. Yes, so according to this I am actually starting to think that Reaping + GoD is not the optimal build choice for Unholy.
    GoD was always PVP-oriented glyph

6. Go on a dummy put 1 hander in mh and enjoy, use any hit rate u like above 130, u will have 100% hit on mainhand, just hit dummy to 1 milion without offhand equiped, and than remove MH and equip OH, u'll see OH miss % is okay , but MH aint okay, cz there aint any misses :D
    Yeah, just as I suspected... That's why I asked you this question.

If you have one weapon in your main hand, it is not considered dual wielding - thus no hit penalty. If you have a weapon in your off-hand, that's dual-wielding. So yeah... that's just normal game mechanics and dual wielding miss penalty works normally.
    Edited: April 2, 2016

7. Even in raid man my miss is like 12-15% On whites, and i have 180hit +3% talent only and im pretty sure oh is mising only from seeing the animation
    **** i loged wrong account rofl :D , Timetopwn here btw
    Did 2 short-ish tests with 1000 attacks on the heroic Ebon hold dummy, can't see any issues, so it might have already been fixed or it was just chance.
    The hit is within 1% of the 27% miss one should have vs a lvl 83 boss. Tested Nerves of Cold Steel too, and don't see any issues here either, its close enough to 24%.
    http://imgur.com/a/EHkXw
    Glancing blows seem to be up a bit on the first test, but fine on the second, so that seems fine too.

8. I did a test like 9 hours ago , seems they fixed it , but i can assure u 2-3 days ago i didnt miss even 5% on dummy, and i play with 171 hit on Fdk

9. I will make a report with all of the issues pertaining to the FS once I gather all the data and find more sources to back it up.
    Posted: http://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21172

10. My frost strike was still critting 19k inside icc last week, pulled 18.2k dps on marrowgar without bis gear and str gear (58% arp)

So afaik frost dk is fine

11. My frost strike was still critting 19k inside icc last week, pulled 18.2k dps on marrowgar without bis gear and str gear (58% arp)

It's not a major bug tbh (adds up to 50-350 damage per strike), but some people were overly concerned so I've made the report.

12. My frost strike was still critting 19k inside icc last week, pulled 18.2k dps on marrowgar without bis gear and str gear (58% arp)

how much str/ap do you have?

im almost 100% sure frost strike is missing around 30% dmg buff from icc, my frost strikes hit for the same in icc as if i was still outside of it (around 11k)

13. Timetopwn so i've just tested bdk, yes something is 100% different my constant dps have increased but my burst is significantly lower, DRW is somewhat weak. also maybe due to my burst being lower I get the illusion that my constant dps increased. and Shadowmourne is bugged 100% soul fragments being remarkably stingy. seems it's part of trinitycore : https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/1619

confirmed that bloodworms are working now
    bloodgorged not working i've tested it in dummy selfbuffed 4million damage with 100%arp and 4million @ 90%. it's still not giving 140arp
    "I will perform more tests and let you know, if you're on DW ally send me mail @ Vulgarth we're doing some dps tests tomorrow in toc10n if u wanana join"

PS: am currently using ubuntu 14.04 and my fps is very bad in raids in 10mans it's 10-20 if anyone can help me with it, please send me private msg...am very noob in linux 1st time using it

14. Timetopwn so i've just tested bdk, yes something is 100% different my constant dps have increased but my burst is significantly lower, DRW is somewhat weak. also maybe due to my burst being lower I get the illusion that my constant dps increased. and Shadowmourne is bugged 100% soul fragments being remarkably stingy. seems it's part of trinitycore : https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/1619

confirmed that bloodworms are working now
    bloodgorged not working i've tested it in dummy selfbuffed 4million damage with 100%arp and 4million @ 90%. it's still not giving 140arp
    "I will perform more tests and let you know, if you're on DW ally send me mail @ Vulgarth we're doing some dps tests tomorrow in toc10n if u wanana join"

PS: am currently using ubuntu 14.04 and my fps is very bad in raids in 10mans it's 10-20 if anyone can help me with it, please send me private msg...am very noob in linux 1st time using it
    Not entirely sure why you would switch to Linux on the computer that you play on. My advice would be to dual boot linux and windows if you feel that you have to have it. Running windows programs on linux will just cause you unecessary headache..

I'm guessing you've already tried the stuff posted in this ubuntu guide? https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WorldofWarcraft

First ... 456