1. New core

New core on Deathwing. This core gave me aids. Sure they fixed wintergrasp, fully scripted and working dungeons with dialogues,fixed icc etc etc. Loremaster. We are talking about something completly imposibble. Before new core it was actually possible to get loremaster. Now? No way. Sooooo many quests bugged in northerend which are needed for quest chains just gives me cancer. Sholazar basin stuck at 49 quests. Frenzyheart tribe chain quest not working. Am i surprised? Not at all. Stuck in Storm Peaks AND Icecrown. Report ticket to GM letting him know about bugged quest chain with frenzyheart tribe and that I am stuck in sholazar basin with quests. 1 day later he says just to report to bugtracker and wait for fix. Do you think I will wait for 2 years just so you can fix 1 quest? No this is simply ******ed and annoying. It's IS IMPOSSIBLE to get Loremaster. The new core made quests even worse.... What have you done Warmane....

2. I do not know how are the things with the new core, and I do not even care, but why are you "surprised" when a GM say to you: " you have to report Bugs on the Bugtracker, not here on a ticket in-game" ?
    You find a bug? report it on Bugtracker where Devs, the guys who fix stuff, can read it and handle it.
    If you report a Bug to a GM, a guy who has nothing to do with "fixing stuff", what do you think he can do?

3. No I am not surprised I was pointing out that they expect me to wait for one damn quest. Can't they just give it to me? Also I see no point in doing loremaster cause its way too bugged. Just wanted to let others know

4. Also be aware that the work is not done regardless if it's a new core, this gives us a platform to continue our work and improve it further, instead of creating an useless post feel free to make a list of any bug you encounter and post it in bug tracker.

5. It's funny when people complain about buggy quests in a Private Server.
    It's a new core, but it doesn't mean that it's 100% working, if you want to play something working 100%, go play Retail.