1. Take it into consideration

I just wanted to put this out there, even tho you said that there wont be Prideful before the release of SoO, but until then the population will drop to 500-1000 people at peak time. Since the majority of the realm is PvP oriented and were stuck with Grievous now for what, almost a year? Just release it with the new arena reset, theres literally nothing to do, till now whoever plays pvp could have capped all classes and specs to Grievous. And before you all start trashing that there are 100000000 posts about Priedful, I just wanted to put this out and see what the community thinks, do we want to wait 1-2 more resets before the release of SoO on this state with immortal healers, godlike MWs totaly unbalanced PVP or do we want something that will bring back people and give us something to do. Cheers.

2. I agree that they should give us somthing to do like old dungeons and raids but i disagree about the prideful gear dont release it without SoO pve gear it would make tot hc pointless

3. I will just add this With ToT HC gear 535 ilvl that can be upgrade 4 times it is almost gonna be 550 ilvl.

Oh i forgot to add Ra-Den haves higer ilvl then normal HC gear.

4. You do realize that like 80 to 90% of the server population is playing on WotLK realms.
    Now look at it from a marketing standpoint, what does pay out the most for them and what's the cheapest for them to bring out to the community?
    Ofcourse, they're not insane to focus on this expansion where 5% of their entire community is playing.
    I am suprised why didn't they shut it down yet, I don't think it's worth holding it tbh.
    Edited: March 29, 2016 Reason: Take that for consideration

5. You do realize that like 80 to 90% of the server population is playing on WotLK realms.
    Now look at it from a marketing standpoint, what does pay out the most for them and what's the cheapest for them to bring out to the community?
    Ofcourse, they're not insane to focus on this expansion where 5% of their entire community is playing.
    I am suprised why didn't they shut it down yet, I don't think it's worth holding it tbh.
    Oh so adding few more stats it super hard to script is that , what are you trying to say?

6. Oh so adding few more stats it super hard to script is that , what are you trying to say?
    That it's not worth their time.

7. Why they dont delete this ****ing loraderon? 20 year expansion which dont give any new .

8. Adding old content wont do anything, you need 2 hours a week to run all old dungeons for the mogs which you want and were stuck on Grievous cuz of less then 10% of population which plays PvE, and I still cant understand why they play it since nothing is scripted properly. Adding Prideful will buy them time to fix stuff and release it in a working state, staying in Grievous will kill the realm, which as it is now, is allready on freaking life support.

9. Adding old content wont do anything, you need 2 hours a week to run all old dungeons for the mogs which you want and were stuck on Grievous cuz of less then 10% of population which plays PvE, and I still cant understand why they play it since nothing is scripted properly. Adding Prideful will buy them time to fix stuff and release it in a working state, staying in Grievous will kill the realm, which as it is now, is allready on freaking life support.
    I do agree everything you say but i have a friend witch personly told me why he is not playing pvp and problly more of them is that they are bad at pvp , i am not trying to flame anyone here but thats the fact.

10. Only 10% playing PvE? Are you sure you are playing on the same realm? :)

11. Name 2 PVE guild on Horde and on Alliance

12. I don't play on Alliance much but - Bulgarian Legion
    On horde side - The Sanctuary, Bulgarian Legacy, Revenance, Vatican .. you need more?

Oh and if you assume that there are so many PVPers just because of the full BGs ... news flash -> PVP gear is easier to get :))

13. Adding old content wont do anything, you need 2 hours a week to run all old dungeons for the mogs which you want and were stuck on Grievous cuz of less then 10% of population which plays PvE, and I still cant understand why they play it since nothing is scripted properly. Adding Prideful will buy them time to fix stuff and release it in a working state, staying in Grievous will kill the realm, which as it is now, is allready on freaking life support.
    who dafuq is u?

14. And none of those guilds plays only PvE, theres probably 30% of the members which activly do PvE and rest does both, I bet you if you randomly select 10 members 9 of them will say that they are mainly here for PvP, no1 sane calls himself a PvE player with broken boss mechanics.

123 ... Last