1. Any multiboxers on Lordaeron?High level?

zz

Any high level multiboxers on Lord?

2. I want to know this too. I box on Lordareon, and it seems to take a long time.

I saw a 15 man druid group yesterday (on horde side). But he was only lvl 10.

I'm 5 boxing pallys on alliance. Probably the only ally there who boxes. Most everyone seems to be horde.
    It's taking a LONG time. But they do kill reds quick, and they don't die.

Where do most the boxers play at?

3. I could roll on there, maybe just do some mages or shamans, i don't know. I'm just getting back into boxing and creating some toons on Ragnaros for the lawls. LvL 50 hunters, so it's not a big huge deal to have to give them up and go play somewhere else, but I'd only do it if I knew for certain that there were some real boxing and that they were gonna stick around for a while.

4. I could roll on there, maybe just do some mages or shamans, i don't know. I'm just getting back into boxing and creating some toons on Ragnaros for the lawls. LvL 50 hunters, so it's not a big huge deal to have to give them up and go play somewhere else, but I'd only do it if I knew for certain that there were some real boxing and that they were gonna stick around for a while.
    I sir will stick around!
    But.... I feel like no other boxers are on alliance side. And I hear for 5 mans, pallys got it made...
    That being said, I really don't want to play Blood Elf, haha.

Btw, I only 5 box for now...

Also horde side has the <AutoBots Roll Out> guild. A multiboxer guild.
    Edited: April 11, 2016

5. I sir will stick around!
    But.... I feel like no other boxers are on alliance side. And I hear for 5 mans, pallys got it made...
    That being said, I really don't want to play Blood Elf, haha.

Btw, I only 5 box for now...

Also horde side has the <AutoBots Roll Out> guild. A multiboxer guild.
    Yeah I get that, i did endgame horde for a few days and ended up rather hating it for some reason. When ever I play retail wow I love playing horde, but for some reason I prefer Alliance here on Warmane.

Toss me either here or privately your mains name and i'll look you up.

6. Yeah I get that, i did endgame horde for a few days and ended up rather hating it for some reason. When ever I play retail wow I love playing horde, but for some reason I prefer Alliance here on Warmane.

Toss me either here or privately your mains name and i'll look you up.
    I'm giving horde a shot. Maybe I'll aim for that horde boxing guild.... I hope.
    Nndmt is my main pally.
    Edited: April 12, 2016

7. I'm giving horde a shot. Maybe I'll aim for that horde boxing guild.... I hope.
    Nndmt is my main pally.
    This is actually what I was talking about. :( Nobody seems to stick around to long. I just rolled some mages and was trying to message you, but couldn't get you in time before you logged off.

This is getting so gay and why Pservers become more of a hassle then actually being fun.

anyways i'm on Psychofrost right now, but i can't message anyone as i'm not level 5 and i'm yet again having freaking trouble with isboxer!!!

That which i'm not saying ISboxer is a bad tool, i'm just having some issues today.

8. The thing with Lordaeron (beyond just pure x1 being long and tedious) is that even once you hit lvl 80, gearing up a full multiboxing team in PvE without 3.3.5's welfare epics is a very painful process, and the PvP balance is not in favor of multiboxers at all on account of people dying too fast when you put 3.0 gear on 3.3.5 mechanics.

And considering specifically Lordaeron's population, you can bet the skin of your butt that just about every douchy lvl 80 is going to jump on the chance to oneshot a full multiboxing team of lowbies, and you can't even fully avoid it since there's no RDF.

9. This is actually what I was talking about. :( Nobody seems to stick around to long. I just rolled some mages and was trying to message you, but couldn't get you in time before you logged off.

This is getting so gay and why Pservers become more of a hassle then actually being fun.

anyways i'm on Psychofrost right now, but i can't message anyone as i'm not level 5 and i'm yet again having freaking trouble with isboxer!!!

That which i'm not saying ISboxer is a bad tool, i'm just having some issues today.

I'm sorry - I thought I'd bring us into the realm of multiboxing by switching sides. I can go back to Ally, I just thought you'd prefer to be with the mass of MBers.

But from the sounds of this...

you can bet the skin of your butt that just about every douchy lvl 80 is going to jump on the chance to oneshot a full multiboxing team of lowbies, and you can't even fully avoid it since there's no RDF.
    This sounds super accurate. "Yay jump in multiboxers herd and hit 1 lvl 80 aoe button and see them all die! lolololol".

So THAT being said... Where are all the boxers then? Because it sounds like they're not roughing it out on 1x servers.

I have some time on my hands, I need to figure out where I'm going to be gaming if 1x has no other boxers. I want to game with other boxers tbh. I have a boxing team already leveled on Panda server - but it seems like Panda is dying.

Edit:

I can tell you know that Lordaeron's pop is spiking upward because of the Nos server shutdown. But I don't know how this is effecting the x3 or x5, or whatever our other servers are.
    There's pros and cons to this.

Pros: You'll be smashing the crap out of other people you're lvling against. Which will make boxing more fun while lvling. Also more people can see your fancy team.
    Cons: You'll spend a LONG time in zones where ganking is prevalent. STV, Hillsbrad, Tanaris, etc.

10. I used to have a max level team on Lordaeron, had been farming FOS/POS some 10 man stuff and was farming ICC trash and upgrading rings. This was before the loss of the database when it was Molten. I have recently come back and found some of my toons (which i created after the database poofing) were on Deathwing server for some reason. Been here for a few days but wouldn't mind rerolling on Lordaeron. I ususally run a pally tank, 3 ele shaman and a resto shaman, PVE team obviously. I went all Draenei as well just to have them all same race. Let me know as I would be starting completely from scratch again, but five donor accounts so i don't have queue times.

11. I used to have a max level team on Lordaeron, had been farming FOS/POS some 10 man stuff and was farming ICC trash and upgrading rings. This was before the loss of the database when it was Molten. I have recently come back and found some of my toons (which i created after the database poofing) were on Deathwing server for some reason. Been here for a few days but wouldn't mind rerolling on Lordaeron. I ususally run a pally tank, 3 ele shaman and a resto shaman, PVE team obviously. I went all Draenei as well just to have them all same race. Let me know as I would be starting completely from scratch again, but five donor accounts so i don't have queue times.
    I'm on horde right now.
    I could have swore that's where everyone boxed. However I haven't seen the AutoBots guild online at all.

BUT, Alliance does have a way better economy. Any gathering prof will get you going quickly.
    Let me know, I have a 5 team of Human pallys there.

I just want someone to game with, really.
    Edited: April 14, 2016

12. The thing with Lordaeron (beyond just pure x1 being long and tedious) is that even once you hit lvl 80, gearing up a full multiboxing team in PvE without 3.3.5's welfare epics is a very painful process
    Have you tried doing heroics on a 5man team to gear up on Lordaeron? Haven't played here for a while - curious to know how it is now.

13. Have you tried doing heroics on a 5man team to gear up on Lordaeron? Haven't played here for a while - curious to know how it is now.
    If you are into questing then the new Lordearon core is great for you.

I leveled 5 shamans 1-80 on Lord, did 1300+ quests and only found like 6 bugged quests. And that was two months ago so some of quests will probably be fixed by now.

14. Just hit 80 on my team, lasting 11 days played(some of the time AFK), 1600 quests. :)

15. Just hit 80 on my team, lasting 11 days played(some of the time AFK), 1600 quests. :)
    Congrats, what class ?

12 Last