1. I am 75 on my team,so 5 more levels :) Then il start to power level each toon to 80,prolly will take 2.5 days to hit 80 on each toon.Planning to go with 6,7 shamans and 1 dk/resto druid for farming older content.

2. I'm leveling 3x shamans and 1x druid. At the moment I'm level 62. I have my lvl80 spriest on follow to discourage gankers. I highly recommend doing this, if you have the chance for it. So many 70-80 hordes have stopped to check me out and then decided to not attack after targetting my spriest. :)

3. I got 5x 75 shamans,so far i am deadly to 2 persons min,even if 80 considering my pvp experience.
    When they hit 80 it will be breeze to level a single toon in 2,3 days real time considering boost thru instances and one shotting everything.
    Also i am Horde so i am specificallly weee <3

4. May 12, 2016  
    So far on Lordaeron I've seen:

Ally 3x or 5x paladin team: cant remember names
    Horde 5x shaman team: Grievious, bievious, mievious, or something along the lines of those were the names ;)
    Horde 5x paladin team: hammerone, hammertwo, hammerthree, hammerfour, hammerfive

Im sure there are others, but those are the ones I've seen ingame.

On another note: still leveling my 3x shammies + druid, level 72 at the moment, slow and steady. ^^

EDIT: The teams mentioned above were all lvl80

5. May 12, 2016  
    Hammer one thru 5.
    And i am on Xevious as main and rest of crew.
    :)

6. May 12, 2016  
    AHA! So you are team Xevious, I should've known! ^^ Glad to connect your forum account with your shammies. Im going steady 0.5 levels per day, so I will be contesting you with my 3 shammies in wg fairly soon. ;)

7. May 12, 2016  
    You are horde too?: ) I am thinking of leveling another 2-3 shamans for 10 mans .) I might insert a lock too ! :)

8. May 12, 2016  
    Nah, alliance. My only plans so far are getting those up just to experience multiboxing a bit. Maybe ill make greater plans for more characters later, but now I'm just glad if I get these to 80. ^^

9. June 4, 2016  
    Hi to fellow boxers,

Just started out boxing on Lord (Horde side) back from WOTLK retail days (left retail after Cata came out). Have a 5xdruid team as i know the class inside out maining a resto druid for all I can remember... :) Chuckhoof, Roundhoof, Ribhoof, Loinhoof, Tenderhoof (The Prime Cut) - yes, i love steak ;) . Only level 15 at the moment but gaining momentum and learning the ropes of IS (previously was using HKN back in the day) Met a couple of you already, so i'll guess i'll see you around in game ;)

Kauf
    Welcome, just got to lvl80 myself on Lordaeron Alliance.

3x Shaman team (+priest & druid sometimes)

Dakmonkeyz - Priest
    Dakmoney - Druid
    Dakwabbitz - Shaman
    Dakwabbits - Shaman
    Dakwabbitsh - Shaman

Hope to c u soon ingame! =) In battle >=)

10. Hey there :)

Started on Lordaeron alliance 2-3 days ago.
    1x paladin, 4x shaman :)

Heraveth, Eldirea, Eldireb, Eldirec, Eldired
    Ex-multiboxer since retail TBC.

First 12