1. How long did it take for you? [Noblegarden]

Took me roughly 2 hours to do! :)

21:34 - 23:43 Realmtime
    23:32 - 01:41Localtime

Good luck and happy easter!

2. Saw a guy link it in global an hour after it was up.. So really short event I guess

3. I farmed eggs for 2 hours straight and never got an elegant dress, but that specific achievement isn't required for the title. still irks me.

4. At least regarding just the achievements needing eggs and nothing else, it only took me ~30 minutes to collect 300+ eggs for 3 of my characters, though one of them didn't get the Elegant Dress.

Certain areas are better than others for farming, while I won't reveal which spots are the best I will give some tips.

Use this macro for faster egg collecting and opening.

#showtooltip Noblegarden Chocolate
    /use Egg Basket
    /use Brightly Colored Egg

And turn Environmental Detail and Ground Clutter Density/Radius to Low.

Happy Hunting.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

5. Where do you farm the eggs, it probably doesn't matter but i farmed for 30 mins in Teldrassil and i haven't got the elegant dress yet

6. About 2-3 hours took for all the achievs. The headache was the Female Dwarf but I saw one female going to VH and missed her to use that flower. So I waited for her to finish VH and 20 mins later BOOM, got it haha.

7. About 2-3 hours took for all the achievs. The headache was the Female Dwarf but I saw one female going to VH and missed her to use that flower. So I waited for her to finish VH and 20 mins later BOOM, got it haha.
    ahahaha you're that priest that went with bestmage i had problems with the gnome when i finaly found one i had a 4 min cd and followed her around :D

8. Where do you farm the eggs, it probably doesn't matter but i farmed for 30 mins in Teldrassil and i haven't got the elegant dress yet
    Location doesn't matter when it comes to what is inside the eggs, though certain locations having higher spawns or better farming routes.

9. I never bothered with the world events on retail. But i created a new lvl 5 char on lordaeron. Is it possible to do the quests as lowbie? They give a lot of gold for a starter.

10. I never bothered with the world events on retail. But i created a new lvl 5 char on lordaeron. Is it possible to do the quests as lowbie? They give a lot of gold for a starter.
    Yes, holiday events generally do not have level requirements unless it requires you to go into a dungeon or something.