1. mage power

with the new core update witch mage talents are better (ttw/ffb/arcane) since a lot of people are talking about arcane op power with the x4 t10 fix any info would be nice :)

2. ttw without doubts
    Does this mean Fire is finaly fixed as it should be ? I dont wanna open new thread, neather i see changelog comeing back any soon. Just wanna know about this since i waiting for months to get back in game after this is fixed.

3. Does this mean Fire is finaly fixed as it should be ? I dont wanna open new thread, neather i see changelog comeing back any soon. Just wanna know about this since i waiting for months to get back in game after this is fixed.
    Fire was never bugged. What was bugged was the TTW talent not working properly. It has been fixed for some time now and having 2p10 proccing off of Hot Streak is also working after the core swap.

4. Arcane is used for 3 reasons only: low-gear DPS, 25-man raids 3% damage buff, and PvP. 1 - FFB easily surpasses Arcane after certain gear, 2 - Retadins already provide the 3% damage buff with their auras (and there are tons of Rets), and 3 - Frost > Arcane for PvP.

Arcane just doesn't scale as good as TTW into end-gear and also every single millisecond spent moving, avoiding bad stuff etc. is a millisecond you could've spent casting Arcane Blast or Arcane Missiles. TTW can spend its time throwing Pyros or refreshing LB, for example. So yeah, there's actually no reason to use Arcane. Although in an absolutely static fight if you have haste potions, Bloodlust, Power Infusion, and some druids casting Innervate on you, you can pretty much destroy the damage meters by spamming Arcane Blast non-stop.
    Edited: March 30, 2016

5. Arcane is used for 3 reasons only: low-gear DPS, 25-man raids 3% damage buff, and PvP. 1 - FFB easily surpasses Arcane after certain gear, 2 - Retadins already provide the 3% damage buff with their auras (and there are tons of Rets), and 3 - Frost > Arcane for PvP.

Arcane just doesn't scale as good as TTW into end-gear and also every single millisecond spent moving, avoiding bad stuff etc. is a millisecond you could've spent casting Arcane Blast or Arcane Missiles. TTW can spend its time throwing Pyros or refreshing LB, for example. So yeah, there's actually no reason to use Arcane. Although in an absolutely static fight if you have haste potions, Bloodlust, Power Infusion, and some druids casting Innervate on you, you can pretty much destroy the damage meters by spamming Arcane Blast non-stop.
    there are still some fights where arcane is a lot better than ffb with endgame gear but not a lot ppl know how to manage mana to spam blasts

6. there are still some fights where arcane is a lot better than ffb with endgame gear but not a lot ppl know how to manage mana to spam blasts
    Very few people know how to actually spec an arcane mage to start with. Nor how to properly utilize the talent Incanter's Absorption which is a ridiculous talent when it comes to ICC fights.

Edit: Arcane mages can possibly outdps all the possible fire specs (TTW/FFB + LB/FFB + CS) if the fight is short enough.
    Edited: April 1, 2016

7. arcane looks simple at first glance, in reality, bosses that involve moving or generally something else than tank&spank can ruin arcane dps very fast. (forced to move at 4 ab stacks then loose them is so horrible).
    in my opinion arcane requires alot practice deep knowledge of encounters to maximize dps.

8. arcane looks simple at first glance, in reality, bosses that involve moving or generally something else than tank&spank can ruin arcane dps very fast. (forced to move at 4 ab stacks then loose them is so horrible).
    in my opinion arcane requires alot practice deep knowledge of encounters to maximize dps.
    ^This goes for every caster in general, but for arcane mage the difficulty is doubled, its not the rotation that's hard, its the movement!

Edit: Wrong account , Timetopwn here :D

9. Arcane is used for 3 reasons only: low-gear DPS, 25-man raids 3% damage buff, and PvP. 1 - FFB easily surpasses Arcane after certain gear, 2 - Retadins already provide the 3% damage buff with their auras (and there are tons of Rets), and 3 - Frost > Arcane for PvP.

Bro you replied on couple of forums now, but i think u have not went into icc lately or just u play in a guild where ppl suck on classes, i ended 23.5k or so like 5 days ago on saurfang , 21k on marrowgar and like 19-20k on rotface/festergut in 25heroic, do u even have any idea how much you crit on arcane mage now? Let me tell u ~55-60k arcane blast @burst followed by 30k arcane missles crit which hit arround 5-6 in 1.2sec at bloodlust so ya lot deeps, I went with both arcane and fire 1 raid fire 1 raid arcane arcane just tops everything, and fire is 2dependant on RNGESUS you dont crit , your dps is whack whereas arcane has huge crit chance thanks to clearcasting and that talent for the 30% crit i forget the name always :D, Fire is not bad , its proly better to be fire than arcane @LK in p3 u pull twice more dps especily with lo raid dps, but for rest bosses arcane just smacks all other spec's faces lol its like the rank1 dpser atm , that is if u know how to play

Edit: Wrong account , Timetopwn here :D