1. Old veteran returning

Greetings Warmane, the name is "LordMograine" / "LordDarion" (Was going for something else but "That account name has already been taken" shot me down)

I am but an X Warmane (Or as it was called back then - Molten) Player who played on and enjoyed the WoTLK Server(s) back then, wrecking havoc as a Blood DK on the Alliance side, having taken a break overall from private servers the last year / two years or so ++ I have decided to return and figured I'd give Warmane my attention as I really enjoyed their old WoTLK server(s)

As of making this post I am halfway trough the download of the client and will soon be embarking upon adventures on the Wrath of the Lich King server - Lordaeron, where I will turn my focus upon a Warrior, DK, Retadin and maybe a Mage or a Warlock eventually on the Alliance side.

If anyone knows about someone I can contact when I get online for a social guild of any kind to join - I'd be happy to be given a name so I can settle in at the server with a good social community around me.

And that's pretty much it - I look forward to joining the community once again and f***ing some Horde scum up once I hit level 80, see you all then!

2. Welcome back!

You can check Lordaeron forum board in order to find a good active guild.