1. Gems and Enchants gone

What happened with server? I am missing over half of enchants and gems from my equip on all characters on Lordaeron.
    I had these items for very long time and have no idea how can enchant and gems just disappear.

2. Confirmed. All my enchantments and many of my gems have gone. Many golds down the drain

3. I can confirm this. Missing most of the gems and enchants even on gear that wasn't equipped (was left in inventory).

4. Lost enchants and gems aswell. 5k refund plz

5. wow all my precious +16 haste gems i want them back and my resilience enchants omfg

6. Can someone please confirm the following for me to look further into this issue:

Character name
    Piece of gear that had gems and/or enchants: (name)
    What went missing off of it
    Was it equipped or unequipped

7. How did you guys log in? Still can't log to see if something is missing.

8. Character name : Avi
    Piece of gear : Deadly gladiator's Shanker missing 50ap enchant
    Savage gladiator's leather tunic missing gems (34hit and 16ap8resi) aswell as 20resi enchant
    Deadly gladiator's leather belt of triumph missing 2 gems (34resi) aswell as the extra socket enchant from bs
    Deadly gladiator's leather gloves missing 32ap gem and the rocket enchant from engineering
    All of this was equipped

Thats all i could recall of, hope it can be of any help
    Edited: March 30, 2016

9. Both Equipped and unEquipped items lost enchants and gems.
    I dont know exact names but :
    Lmex
    Torch of Holy Fire and Leggings of Mortal Arrogance
    Had them both equipped and both lost enchants and legs lost all gems.
    Little example of what u asked for.

10. Can someone please confirm the following for me to look further into this issue:

Character name
    Piece of gear that had gems and/or enchants: (name)
    What went missing off of it
    Was it equipped or unequipped
    Cant, because server is down again.
    Says realm is locked

11. Character name : Discodance
    i lost Head/shoulder/gloves chants/gems on equipped ones, didnt check the unequipped items, cant say item names

Edit : Arcanum of Burning Mysteries chant on head item, 21int+mana meta gem/8 int+mp5 green gem
    Inscription of Dominance shoulder chant, 8int+mp5 green gem
    16 int gem in t7 pala gloves

12. We're restoring all the gems and enchants atm.

Another maintenance will probably happen after the weekend to re-achieve what the goal was today, properly this time.

13. We're restoring all the gems and enchants atm.

Another maintenance will probably happen after the weekend to re-achieve what the goal was today, properly this time.

Does this mean all the lost Mail from the AH will be refunded, too? There are several people in this thread who have lost a LOT of stuff due to this. If the people who lost they enchants and gems get refunds, we want refunds too! Here is the Thread:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....r-update-today

If not, I guess the only solution is a server rollback, because just loosing items and gold due to a server side error is unacceptable.