1. Yep.
    Fill the requirements? Not sure i know what you mean by that

2. Please no "Inception" music, please... don't stamp "cheap, watered down" on your work.

3. I have created two more intros

HD 1080p, length: 10 seconds
    Intro 1:

Intro 2:
    HD 1080p length: 11 seconds

These intros can still be edited.

4. Well i broke the rules straight away with way wayyyyy to long intro.
    But none the less here it is.

https://youtu.be/ay2SYoQJ7-w
    This video might be very good for an outro.

This is what I got.
    Holy **** man..

This video was the bomb, it made me get goosebumps.

+1!

5. My opinion:
    @Critically Intro 1&2 look a bit like car racing shows' intro xD (no offense). I think your 1st intro on page 1 is the way to go, just create something like Cilexxox's warmane logo (also maybe remove slow motion from the pandaren scene, it looks a bit laggy)
    @Zelda1220 Very very nice.
    @Cilexxox Really nice, although you should probably shorten it a bit.
    @whazorzz Pretty neat, maybe add some WoW related action scenes, like Critically in his very first intro.
    That's it from me, hopefully some constructive criticism will help you out. I would make one myself, but my video editing skills are pretty poor. Also a suggestion, you guys could maybe team up, because the edited mashup of all these intros would be a jackpot.

6. someone should animate the lion logo and add a roaring sound to it, it would fit the "short and simple" warmane intro. Just an idea for those with actual talent for this kind of stuff.

7. warmane intro under devolpment by whazorz part2.

Here is updtead version how far i have got sorry for quality, rendered it quick so i could do preview.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzdn...ature=youtu.be

8. This is what I got.
    Movie trailer level of quality in this one.
    Just play around with sound a bit, it sounds glitchy. But anyhow, I already kind of think that we have a winner for Ulduar. :D

9. I have created two more intros

HD 1080p, length: 10 seconds
    Intro 1:

Intro 2:
    HD 1080p length: 11 seconds

These intros can still be edited.
    this is winner material in my opinion!

10. Its nothing unique, just a copy paste from templates around youtube.

11. This is what I got.
    the beginning could use a few more minutes on the polishing wheel but that's the only thing I have to say about it... 9.5/10

12. This is what I got.
    Zelda +1

Mhmm good quality 7.5/10 best so far, as for all the intros so far really poor quality,poor sounds and poor taste overall.

Try and aim for a fantasy open world theme while cleverly making ut revolve around the warmane logo. Enough with the terminator intros -1
    Avoid the

First 1234 ... Last