1. I have created two more intros

HD 1080p, length: 10 seconds
    Intro 1:

Intro 2:
    HD 1080p length: 11 seconds

These intros can still be edited.
    PLEASE stop.. smh

2. Whats the point of editing alredy existed ulduar trailer? All of this ulduar trailers are same video from youtube, just mixed...its not ur own work...

3. @Zeksmaster, That's actually insulting cause I spend 4 hrs shooting those clips.. :(

4. Im sorry, i havent seen ur trailer, its unique rly, good job. But take a look at other trailers and on this video made i 2009, sam thing. U did right thing im also planing to do, unique videos and my own capture. Cheers Pibels, gj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnXnZnjhc6k

5. dude this is ****ing amazing!!!!!!!!
    congratz for the mad vid

6. There it is.

These clips are all filmed by me.

7. There it is.

Damn it dude, you had to do it. Very good production, even though I wish I could hear some of Yogg'saron's lines, but very good job indeed.

8. This is my final edit, concluding this project. No more edits will follow.

9. -Zelda1220. Didn't know I was on different account.

10. There it is.

How did you manage to shoot videos of Algaon opening doors and Algalon himself :) ?
    None of these were filmed by you, atleast not on Warmane.

11. There it is.

Just my two cents but this is REALLY well made (not that others aren't, but this man/woman took the effort to film his scenes).

I personally don't think the camera shake at the end with yogg-saron is a good idea, and would recommend maybe putting a yogg quote as he emerges?
    Maybe a whisper from the whisper gulch (see link http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Whisper_Gulch), or just a quote from the encounter, "Look upon the true face of death, and know that your end comes soon!"

Anyways, nice work!

12. Ya guys you can't copy the content otherwise there wouldn't be a contest and they would just go with the originally made trailers.

One thing that would help any decent submissions so far is shortening them to 30-40 seconds. Also shooting them with higher in game quality.

I'm not really feeling the intensity or the mystery of Ulduar with simple walkthrough glimpses of it. Definitely needs some action and show what some of the bosses can do. It wouldn't even be bad if you had players fighting the bosses because that's more relatable to what we might actually be doing. You know? We don't look at the bosses for their beauty, but for the explosions, spells and tactics. Perspective of a player and you'll win this.

I really do like the opening shots of players in front of the gates of Ulduar. Some great anticipation there. Also the idea of foreshadowing what Yogg Saron is. Another idea you could go with is who Sara is and that you have to save her. Maybe the idea that they're mind controlled. Kind of the point of the raid.

First ... 23456 ... Last