1. oh another quick thought I had is why hasn't anyone used text to break up the video? Some text maybe to introduce how many bosses, the different elements you might face within or trying not to go insane in the depths of Ulduar etc etc. With that you might not even need much video at all.

2. I re-made/changed some clips + added yogg-saron's quote in the end (although I don't think it fits). Waiting for more feedback since can still edit whatever is needed.

@Paladiyum ''None of these were filmed by you'' you came on that conclusion based on there's no algalon in warmane? I used both warmane and retail for this video.

@-Notorious- Unfortunately I can't rly change that shake in the end, once yogg saron is out tentacle instantly pulls me lol. I tried to shoot it a lot of times but no luck.

3. warmane intro under devolpment by whazorz part3.

I spent almost 30 hours full time editing on this intro no sleep no free time, still some things to edit on different softwares to add like sound fx and some lighting particles and more effects.

Here is some little preview of behind the secenes.

Recuded to 3 frames per second so you would be aviable to see each frame and the details on things. Total 59 Frames - render time 26 HR still 141 Frames to go.

The render is still not done so i calculated the total time when its done is after 3 days total time 4 days of render.

4. Recuded to 3 frames per second so you would be aviable to see each frame and the details on things. Total 59 Frames - render time 26 HR still 141 Frames to go.

The render is still not done so i calculated the total time when its done is after 3 days total time 4 days of render.
    shiit im realy bad with posting links in this forums :D here is fixed link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtW...ature=youtu.be

5. shiit im realy bad with posting links in this forums :D here is fixed link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtW...ature=youtu.be
    They want intro that is max 12 seconds, and your intro is too laggy, but it's still under development.

6. They want intro that is max 12 seconds, and your intro is too laggy, but it's still under development.
    Thats because its 3 frames per second so its aviable to see all the details on rocky material and 40k Polygon mesh logo.

its totaly 200 frames and 7 seconds and i can increase to 10 + it with some slow mo fade in and fade out ez.

7. and yeah its under devolpment waiting till the render finishses so i can move to next step atm it has rendered 63 frames totaly in 28 hrs i 137 frames to go.

8. shiit im realy bad with posting links in this forums :D here is fixed link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtW...ature=youtu.be
    My suggestions: Make the lion brighter so it stands out from the background and add the glowing eye because it's a pretty important part of the official logo. Other than that pretty nice.

9. My suggestions: Make the lion brighter so it stands out from the background and add the glowing eye because it's a pretty important part of the official logo. Other than that pretty nice.
    See here how you can barely recognise the lion on this rocky background?

10. See here how you can barely recognise the lion on this rocky background?

Light comes in realy slowly till end so with time around 60-64 frames there comes a fire out of the eye which gonna make all the shade on the rock to recognise better the lion logo on the rock. so no worries. and im not up to render the whole thing agian just because its a bit dark. its ez fix anyways with the brightness.

11. Light comes in realy slowly till end so with time around 60-64 frames there comes a fire out of the eye which gonna make all the shade on the rock to recognise better the lion logo on the rock. so no worries. and im not up to render the whole thing agian just because its a bit dark. its ez fix anyways with the brightness.
    Nice to hear. Anyway, why does it take so long to render?

12. Nice to hear. Anyway, why does it take so long to render?
    its rendering in highest quality, and it has 40000 polygons on the logo and more on the text so yeah it will take a while 4 days of rendering maybe 5 idk but its worth it.

13. This is damn AWESOME :) Super potential :) +1 mate!

First ... 34567 ... Last