1. You got something there sir, but find another music imo, and at 46sec, you should slow the rythm down and face yogg or algalon with one og their line or two and then get back to the epic rythm of video. And feel free to add a line from bronzebeard at the end maybe and there you got a quite good trailer .

Maybe fix what's written too, to feel more epic. "Be the first" "to face the guardians" "and defeat an ancient evil" or something like that (only ideas). But, keep on ! You hold something i think. Quite good intro too!

2. You got something there sir, but find another music imo, and at 46sec, you should slow the rythm down and face yogg or algalon with one og their line or two and then get back to the epic rythm of video. And feel free to add a line from bronzebeard at the end maybe and there you got a quite good trailer .

Maybe fix what's written too, to feel more epic. "Be the first" "to face the guardians" "and defeat an ancient evil" or something like that (only ideas). But, keep on ! You hold something i think. Quite good intro too!
    Ok this was supposed to be quoted to s1ndromj ^^' Can't edit my own post -_-'

3. hello guys, back again with the full ulduar video, including the ulduar hype video :]

damn you could probably be an animator for your profession that's really good editing skills .

4. Waiting for summer to get a good pc so I can't do any production now sadly, so I will give some software and tips to help you guys out since i can't participate in the contest. I wish you all luck and hopefully this post helps you in your production and our server.

WoW Machinima Tool ( Far Sight Tool )
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...3-5a-and-4-3-4

This is a powerfull tool to change your visual settings in game (client side), you can also use it as a camera tool. You can put waypoints and set the speed and enjoy the soothing and smooth camera movement, stop using flying mounts !?!

Machinima Studio
    http://www.machinimadev.com/products/

With this tool you can do everything your imaginations requests, its a more advanced tool but really powerfull, you can use some easy options like greenscreening certain objects or characters. You can also browse sound files and other stuff which can be found in the game, and other games.

How to record your footage from the game ?
    The best way of recording gameplay is using video capture hardware like external video cards which barely impact your game preformance, now I know you wont buy a card just for this contest but its a great way to improve the quality of your content, you can get good ones for 100$. Users of Nvidia GTX Series GPUs and newer Radeon ones have an option to record gameplay using your GPU unlike software which uses your CPU and drops your game preformance. If you have such use it, its good as the video capture cards.
    Now if you won't/can't buy a dedicated recording card or you dont have a GPU that suports recording you have to use software to record your foorage. There are plenty of good ones out there such as Fraps, Bandicam but please try to get the full version to avoid the ugly watermark on your footage.

Now after you got your in game footage, sounds, models and other stuff you can import it to a video editing software. You can use any software you like, but I would recommend using some more advanced software like Vegas Pro and Premiere as well as After Effects for some special effects, intros and more complicated stuff with less duration. It may seem hard in the begining (and it is quite a bit) you will easily learn the basics and create better content, you can find tons of tutorials, plugins and other stuff for your software online.

After you edited your footage its time for rendering, you always want to render on highest resolution posible, note that if you record your footage from your game your max resolution should be the same as the rendering resolution. Also choose higher settings, it may last longer but those tiny details play a big role when doing a more serious project like the Warmane intro.

About the music, for intros such as this one and the Ulduar trailer you should find music which suits the content. Suspense, intense, heroic music is a good way to go with projects like this one. Also please watch out for copyrighted content, try to find some royality free music to avoid such.

PLEASE be patient and creative, you got enough time to do this project, try to create some new and fresh content, don't use stock footage and intros, even a bad intro made all by yourself is better then using some overused pre-rendered intro; people really dislike such content. You can watch some content and maybe find some motivation, tips and ideas to implement in your project but just for inspiration, build something new from that idea.

Hopefully these notes will help you in creating better content, again I wish you luck and may the best video win.

5. You guys have made some pretty nice stuff so far. Keep it up, looking forward to more.

(Bumping this thread to be visible above the rules thread in the sub-section under the latest news.)

6. Pretty sad youtube ruined the quality of my intro (not fully though), but anyway here it is, my last entry for this. Hope to see contests like this more in the future, gives me a reason to do video editing.

7. Hello everyone there I come with my personal intro. Feel free to expose any opinion about it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ugU1fvbmFI

8. Hello everyone there I come with my personal intro. Feel free to expose any opinion about it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ugU1fvbmFI
    Edit: This is a simple intro, not really into some fancy edited stuff. Simple and smooth.

9. Well i broke the rules straight away with way wayyyyy to long intro.
    But none the less here it is.

https://youtu.be/ay2SYoQJ7-w
    I liked the sht you did there !

10. I have created two more intros

HD 1080p, length: 10 seconds
    Intro 1:

Intro 2:
    HD 1080p length: 11 seconds

These intros can still be edited.
    lol that Intro 3 looks like WWE about to start dude :D

11. Contains only in-game footages that I recorded by myself.

12. After a lot of work, here is our submission.

- Adidi and Or

13. This is my submission. This should be homepage, for all newcomers to know whats up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ls3KxvDoM4

First ... 56789 Last