1. This should be homepage, for all newcomers to know whats up here.

WOTLK UPDATE
    March 30, 2016

Got videoing and movieing skills? Check out the community video contest with prizes! Read more here.
    It's there.

2. I meant on my video, it should be on home page. Let fuccbois know whatsup

3. WARMANE INTRO:

SECRETS OF ULDUAR INTRO:

ENJOY!

4. We've already had a lot of very nice videos and frankly we would like to see even more so we're extending the contest until 25th of this month! Keep them coming guys!

5. WARMANE INTRO:

SECRETS OF ULDUAR INTRO:

ENJOY!
    You've made a really nice intro for both of the videos, liked the ulduar part after intro. Maybe a litle bit more texture on the lion would be good and slightly less glow. About the ulduar one, it was really good until the part where you flew with the camera, overall good but would be nicer with more suspense music and cinematic hits, also check the previous page for the camera guide to make better in game footage. Keep up the good work !

6. I wonder why did the "creator of these" used introes from raven + ulduar presentations that were made on youtube 7-8 years ago and still people think about them that they are good . lol
    If you wanna do a intro, do it properly custom made no ravendesign download and remaked or music/efects ;)

Make your own Video of ulduar that is actualy played on warmane not on Retail and present it to the world.
    No some video that you downloaded from youtube and you modify some scenes so they dont look alike .
    Be crative not a copy and get the prize on yout own skills not on some other people ;) GL to everyone.

I didant watch all video but GL and GJ to the people that actualy worked for their videos :)

7. Awesome production on this :)

WARMANE INTRO:

SECRETS OF ULDUAR INTRO:

ENJOY!

8. WARMANE INTRO:

SECRETS OF ULDUAR INTRO:

ENJOY!

Your ulduar vid around 2:00 when sara comes, looks awfully like my clip from: https://youtu.be/g1bUQ-omBMU?t=58 the colors, the speed, angle, everything... Except you made it ''slower'' and little bit blur. You didn't ask from me to use that clip, so please change it. Unless of course, if your clip happens to look exactly like mine :)

9. Your ulduar vid around 2:00 when sara comes, looks awfully like my clip from: https://youtu.be/g1bUQ-omBMU?t=58 the colors, the speed, angle, everything... Except you made it ''slower'' and little bit blur. You didn't ask from me to use that clip, so please change it. Unless of course, if your clip happens to look exactly like mine :)
    I know that both videos are looking close,but you are wrong.I've created private server(only for me) where i've recorded some of the scenes in this movie - yogg saron/sara scenes too.Some of the scenes are recorded around 1 year ago with Dignity/Server:old Lordaeron(when i was still raiding) and some i've got from some random videos - i havent used any scenes from videos posted here(at least not on purpose)

Proof for my private server:

P.P:Sry that my video isnt verry good,but this is my 1st video after 5-6 years.
    Good luck to everyone!

10. I know that both videos are looking close,but you are wrong.I've created private server(only for me) where i've recorded some of the scenes in this movie - yogg saron/sara scenes too.Some of the scenes are recorded around 1 year ago with Dignity/Server:old Lordaeron(when i was still raiding) and some i've got from some random videos - i havent used any scenes from videos posted here(at least not on purpose)

Proof for my private server:

P.P:Sry that my video isnt verry good,but this is my 1st video after 5-6 years.
    Good luck to everyone!

I recolored all my clips on adobe after effects CC so thats why it looks suspicous for me, the clip looks exactly the same. But yeah sure, must be a really big coincidence to have same color and angle lol.

11. Here is my submission, hope you enjoy!

12. Here is my submission, hope you enjoy!

13. The contest is now closed. We'll be taking some time to review all the entries, thanks to everyone participating.

First ... 6789 Last