1. Shadow Priest DMG

Read coments and read bugtracker and notin. Can any one reply or write sometin about shadow priests dmg on cata servers. I am pve player and i do low dmg on bosses and dummys.
    Premoltdown had 400i and did 35-40k dps without burst now i am strugling with 405 better stats and set bonus barely 30k.

2. I have a shadow priest, and for me is bugged....
    Even if you have like all DS gear you will never do as much DPS as you can...you need to be full hc to do something good.... more or less like warlock....
    Or at least is what me and my friends think....

3. Shadow priest in cata is not there to be best dps, it provides haste and vampiric heal. I have priest 401 ilvl, hc head, insignia and cunning and hc wep. i dont even have 4 set bonus, because its not my playstile, but i can tell u my best dps on ultra for example was 37k, shorter fights like morchok like 40k, and on madness 60k with believe or not almost 8k hps heal (wich can rly help healers). Only thing i dont do is burst intro with spaming spikes or anything like that, just normal rotation, with only vt refreshing before it expires (ofc always after mindblast). On dummy i cant get over 25k, its just wierd warmane dummy.

4. Yea same here. Dummy 25k, but noticed that SWP and DP do low dps on recount.

5. May 29, 2017  
    I agree with all of you guys. But...

the problem we had is to hear things like "shadow priests suck" when you're trying to join a DS hc raid and after that, listening to a "sorry mate". We have to gear +403 ilvl to do a decent dmg and be finally accepted in DS hc raids. That is sooooo difficult. We have to survive among semiHC raids and cross fingers to get an item on hc bosses and have luck to get a nice roll (+90 xDDD) either... omg...

I see it's so unfair when you're playing paying great attention on DOTs remaining seconds, empowered shadow buff, mind blast cd, buff proc (haste/intellect), shadowfiend cd, etc etc etc... to get about 33,35,38k.... when a simple arcane mage only has to press "1" button, press it, press, press, press... once and again and achieve 58-60-62k or whatever at your aprox same ilvl.

Let's figure out where is the problem guys ;-) (i think it has to be with non-working haste on mind flay, or DOTs low basal damage). Any idea?

6. I am really confused
    shadow priest
    stamina 1475 / Intellect 1190 / spirit 551 / bonus damage and healing 2811 ( with buffs )
    haste 621 18.94 % / crit chance 21.33% / hit 337 12.85%
    and doing 5k ( recount )
    when i`m asked about ( Deathfrost Boots ) item
    some ppl said not good for shadow priest bc have crit / [Sandals of Consecration] is better bc have spirit

what skill tips ?
    did shadow priest need Spirit ?
    what shadow priest need ?
    1- haste
    2-?????????
    3-?????????
    4-?????????
    Edited: June 13, 2017