1. Player name: Titin
    Have you been banned before?: No
    Past experience with PTR: Was on Mop PTR.

2. kurof
    did ptr lordaeron mostly for icc raiding test
    anti - sentinel / speed hack

3. Name: Phabet
    Exp: Ive been playing wow since Vanilla Alpha (also have been GM on small private servers)
    Past: I have never been banned

Lookin forward for WoD

4. character name: Idotyoubro
    Your past experience with PTR testing: None but I would like to help and is very interested in what you guys are doing
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? No

5. That's fine. When the decision was made, we knew that some would be left behind as we moved ahead along with the times. With our new core pretty much ready, we can finally go ahead with using it on Warlords, which has always been the plan.
    sick confirmation, thx.

6. Character-Mmerlin
    My experience is only playing WoD on retail for 2 yeard. I newer did PTR testing but i am dedicated player on Warmane. I am here since since Molten existed. So i would like to emprove this server even more.
    Baneed- No. Newer.

7. Character : Characterless
    Experience : Inexperienced
    Banned : Banned in World Wide Web

8. player name: MDMA/Sapphire
    Have you been banned before?: No
    Past experience with PTR: Years - 4+

9. That's fine. When the decision was made, we knew that some would be left behind as we moved ahead along with the times. With our new core pretty much ready, we can finally go ahead with using it on Warlords, which has always been the plan.
    What about the other expansions? they will be left in the back like happened when all the dev focused on Lordaeron? or you will assure costant assistance to them, like you said in the past discussions?
    Ty

10. What about the other expansions? they will be left in the back like happened when all the dev focused on Lordaeron? or you will assure costant assistance to them, like you said in the past discussions?
    Ty
    But there is an answer there already , if you carefully read ..."some would be left behind as we moved ahead along with the times." Do birds fly? Do ppl grow old? ...Does history repeat? Nothing to see there, move along and RiP :)

11. if this is a True News Please make it like Blizz Like i wanna do Old content Also
    Member of Mop : Rangedevil

12. bad news for me!
    WOD is dangerous!
    With these live fully-bugged realms its must be a joke to bring another expansion... Are u sure?
    If u want live a new realm u must atleast first employ some developers (apart from present developers) that have knowledge about WOD.cause even best player may have not as good as a professional developer...
    Pls first fix the present bugs then think about another realm and expansion.

13. Character name: Djubrivoje
    I was once banned for innocent try to fasten explorer achievement with fly hack on deathwing realm. (my acc is in good standing since recently)
    I have experience in realm testing, i was scripting a server with a friend out of boredom.

14. Character Name : Flashdart
    Past experiences with PTR : None but i would like to help in anyway.
    Have you ever been banned before ? : Never

15. I hope it is a joke. Because WoD is a fail expansion. If there is huge need for this server in the community, no hate but I think WoD server is a bad idea. I played some WoD as well on retail. It was horrible PVP wise. In my opinion no point. Peace!

First 1234 ... Last