1. Character name: Cenait
    Account password: 1234567890
    Past experience with PTR: I am rank 1 druid all time on AT, now Blackrock, Ragnaros and Deathwing. I've got 10 Gladiator titles on retail, 8 of them are in 1 day. I have been on 15 Blizzcons and i have participated 3 times in the world 3v3s championship and won it 4 times. I also have the biggest penis of all players on Warmane (fite me irl 1v1).
    Have you ever been banned before: 55 times for scripting, 13 for exploits, 177 times for wintrading. These numbers are perfectly normal I think everyone should be banned at least once in their life.

2. Character Name: Gaebryn
    Past PTR Experience: None, but would like to help in any way I can. Recently came back from playing retail so I kinda know how some of the new stuff works.
    Have You Ever Been Banned Before? No

3. Character name:Produdu
    Past expiriance with PTR:None,but i played WoD and i know almost all the quest and storylines,also i like to look for the tinyest details in the game so i think my notice will be pretty good.
    Have you ever been banned before:No.

4. Character name: Maleficent
    Past experience with PTR testing: I've been selected for the MoP Alpha on retail back in the day and I reported some of the bugs there. I'm also a WoD retail player, I leveled more than 5 classes throughout the WoD areas. I also know the dungeons and raids pretty well. Giving my retail experience and previous alpha testing I think it's a big plus for me.
    Have you been banned before? : No

5. But there is an answer there already , if you carefully read ..."some would be left behind as we moved ahead along with the times." Do birds fly? Do ppl grow old? ...Does history repeat? Nothing to see there, move along and RiP :)
    Well you know, they said no more than few months ago that since the community wanted so much to play Cata, they would have found a way to keep updated that expansion as much as they can, so i'm asking only if they will keep their "promise" or no, i want to read it clearly....so you can move along and RIP before me if my question doens't interest you....

6. Character Name : Hellscythe
    Your past experience with PTR testing : None yet. But it feels like its ptr all along. >.<
    Have you been banned before? No.

7. Your character name; Skeptikool
    Your past experience with PTR testing;Tested mop here.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Never

8. Character name: Maleficent
    Past experience with PTR testing: I've been selected for the MoP Alpha on retail back in the day and I reported some of the bugs there. I'm also a WoD retail player, I leveled more than 5 classes throughout the WoD areas. I also know the dungeons and raids pretty well. Giving my retail experience and previous alpha testing I think it's a big plus for me.
    Have you been banned before? : No
    I posted the comment from the wrong account, hope that's not a problem.

9. Your character name; Tzatziki
    Your past experience with PTR testing; Testing all the pitogyra in public always so y i'm good to go
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Ofc not mg even if i was I would admit that since you're asking? If you knew you wouldnt ask :D

I'll keep applying with all my characters, ketchup, sourcream, mustard, etc just cause i read this: "all of it's content will be available shortly!"
    you said the magic words there :D

10. Character name - Radeonn
    Your past experience with PTR testing- none, but i know a lot of for rogue spews
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Never

11. Hello guys.

Character name: Pandemon
    past experience with PTR: Never had any, but I would gladly help with tracking quest bugs and especially rogue class bugs and other stuff working correctly.
    Have you ever been banned before? Never, I have been playing wow since 2005 vanilla and on many different private servers to this day and never have been banned.
    Side note: I have done almost all working quest in all zones on MOP Frostwolf and i played WoD on my friends account on retail. I will see and report which achievments are working correctly too.

12. -Iolqt (iolqt)
    -Previous experience with wow emulation in general. Compiling servers on a vps and configuring the back-end of everything (trinity core 3.x and 6.x). Computer science student, highly interested in security. Good at finding bugs. Previous retail WoW PTR testing.
    -No

13. I agree that older content should be delt with first...

14. Lol ur community cant even fixx mop realm and open Wod nice, great work Kappa

15. It's so funny to see people keep writing their Account names lol! Wakey wakey dudes...
    And its even more funny that everybody shares their banning history to the public.

First 12345 ... Last