1. What about the other expansions? they will be left in the back like happened when all the dev focused on Lordaeron? or you will assure costant assistance to them, like you said in the past discussions?
    Ty
    I don't know what will happen to the other expansions. It's not for me to say, and I can't say I really care. After playing Warlords on retail, all I wanted was to get to play it on here as well. Warmane is done being stuck in the past, we've had enough of it. We even tried to get the old **** with the upgraded models from Warlords to see if that would give the Developers some encouragement, but it's just not enough.

WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    March 31, 2016
    Details about our upcoming Warlords of Draenor PTR can be found here.

It was posted on 31st.
    Thank you, at least ONE person cared to look at the date it was posted. I've had enough of the bull**** in this thread. This is an official announcement, treat it with the respect it demands. If you don't want to apply, stay out of the thread. There won't be second warnings.

2. Character name: Malle
    Prior experience: I have previously done some work testing and helping fix/script a Cataclysm core; I was also involved with the retail MoP and Cata PTRs and reported many bugs; I have previously worked on a large (unnamed for obvious reasons) server as a bug finding and fixing developer.
    Banned: I have never been banned.

3. Character name: Harael
    Experience: im lead of 1 of the best raid in 4.2 firelands
    Have not been banned.never

4. Your character name: Leapingsheep
    Your past experience with PTR testing: I was on Lordaeron PTR,i was regular player,wasn't reporting bugs and stuff.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Never

5. I don't know what will happen to the other expansions. It's not for me to say, and I can't say I really care. After playing Warlords on retail, all I wanted was to get to play it on here as well. Warmane is done being stuck in the past, we've had enough of it. We even tried to get the old **** with the upgraded models from Warlords to see if that would give the Developers some encouragement, but it's just not enough.

Thank you, at least ONE person cared to look at the date it was posted. I've had enough of the bull**** in this thread. This is an official announcement, treat it with the respect it demands. If you don't want to apply, stay out of the thread. There won't be second warnings.
    OMG this trolling lolololo .

And ppl writting their ban history hahaha why is that important to them? :D they know it ffs they can read ur account history.

6. Greetings Warmane community,

We are proud to announce that we're starting to work on the upcoming expansion and that the PTR for Warlords of Draenor and all of it's content will be available shortly! After numerous discussions we have decided that we want players to participate in development as well, so if you wish to be part of this please post your application for our WoD PTR in this thread.

The contents of the application should be the following:
    • Your character name
    • Your past experience with PTR testing
    • Have you been banned before? If yes, why?

All testers will be granted GM mode on the WoD PTR realm and will have direct access to BugTracker in order to report any bugs for our development team to handle. As our development team will be completely focusing their work on this expansion, we expect the testers to be top notch so only the finest applications will later on turn into dedicated, capable Alpha testers. Normal players and accounts will still be able to log into our PTR however they will lack the GM capabilities and direct access to our internal BugTracker features.

We pride ourselves in doing excellent work and we hope you will join us on this journey to release the best WoD private server.

See you in Draenor!
    Warmane
    Name:Sqorpien
    I have expirience about spell buggs
    I was not baned

7. past ptr experience :have experience with java, c++, c#,delphi and sql and have a wide knowledge of WOW. i am a freelance programmer so i have knowledge in testing programs i have not beta tested any large scale games but i would enjoy being a part of your ptr
    ban record: never been banned

8. Oh man, i love April Fools :D Best day of the year!

9. account wavavaw
    past ptr experience :have experience with java, c++, c#,delphi and sql and have a wide knowledge of WOW. i am a freelance programmer so i have knowledge in testing programs i have not beta tested any large scale games but i would enjoy being a part of your ptr
    ban record: never been banned
    This is a winner of 1st April :D

10. Your character name: Tercera
    Your past experience with PTR testing: Played retail PTR a lot.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Permanently on 5 accounts for calling Sapphire a noob.

11. This may be a 1. April joke :P since it was posted yesterday, so people can have all day - today to post replies :P

12. Your character name: Qwaria
    Your past experience with PTR testing: Retail PTR
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? IP Permanent for calling Mercy a guyIRL

13. Character name : Variny
    PTR Experience : Cataclysm PTR on a french private server (not sure if i should say it's name here on the forum) i was part of raid test group we tested all 4.0.6 raids and firelands also quest chains + WoD on the 6.1.2 version for PvP and mechanics
    Banned before ? no.

14. Why so many ppl post their account name??? xD What about the password and disabling two step auth? Maybe share some mail info too... =)

15. Deer proteterean. i liek houw mucx u end ur admir friends ckeep doying oll dis staff for ur komunity11! ai just wantad 3 tell i luv u gooys 4 much and bai

First ... 45678 ... Last