1. Character name: Aaranz
    Past experience with PTR: Mist of pandaria PTR, i would like to participate in WoD PTR too
    Have you ever been banned before? NO

2. And its even more funny that everybody shares their banning history to the public.
    Banning history to the public? wow that's a big deal, you can end up in jail for being banned on Warmane ;P

3. i hope this wont stop the progress on MoP

4. Some people are really... no1 server will host WOD , noone care for non existent pvp singleplayer garrison expansion.

Every server will skip it and go legion if its good.

5. Character name: garganta
    You past experience with PTR testing: None, but I would like to participate in PTR on WoD
    Have you been banned before?: Nope

6. april 1st joke?
    if not im done with this dog**** server
    WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    March 31, 2016
    Details about our upcoming Warlords of Draenor PTR can be found here.

It was posted on 31st.

7. Greetings Warmane community,

We are proud to announce that we're starting to work on the upcoming expansion and that the PTR for Warlords of Draenor and all of it's content will be available shortly! After numerous discussions we have decided that we want players to participate in development as well, so if you wish to be part of this please post your application for our WoD PTR in this thread.

The contents of the application should be the following:
    • Your character name
    • Your past experience with PTR testing
    • Have you been banned before? If yes, why?

All testers will be granted GM mode on the WoD PTR realm and will have direct access to BugTracker in order to report any bugs for our development team to handle. As our development team will be completely focusing their work on this expansion, we expect the testers to be top notch so only the finest applications will later on turn into dedicated, capable Alpha testers. Normal players and accounts will still be able to log into our PTR however they will lack the GM capabilities and direct access to our internal BugTracker features.

We pride ourselves in doing excellent work and we hope you will join us on this journey to release the best WoD private server.

See you in Draenor!
    Warmane
    I think you should wipe all the accounts and delete all the other realms data and let us start over again. But this time make 10 WOD realms so they get updated every 3 years.
    On top of that there should be a human trafficking payment for the marketplace. For example if the child is under 6 years old you get bonus coins etc...

8. Mid-2016 Legion support confirmed.

9. Your character name; Maeorn
    Your past experience with PTR testing; Was in the retail alpha of Cata, MoP, and WoD. Tested various classes including my favorite of priest, druid, and deathknight. Very much into raiding, I know almost all scripted events for most of the dungeons in these expansions, and was huge on the WoD alpha for putting together a top 3 raiding test guild. Tanking and healing are my two best, and would love to be healing in your ptr as well as testing the quest in Draenor.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? ; No, I have never been banned.
    Account name; xvirox
    I hope you consider me for the ptr! Plenty of screenshots, and bugs would absolutely be reported. I would love to help the staff in anyway possible. Please PM me:)

10. Your character name: Cadilab
    Your past experience with PTR testing: I was in the beta for wod when it first came out 2014, so pretty much really good experience with it.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Nope.

11. Character name:Csheen
    You past experience with PTR testing:I have been a tester on a few of Russian private servers like Pandawow and WoDEmpire but without the GM status so that is a new departmant for me

12. Oh boy oh boy x)
    Character name: Bocky
    Expirience: I was in WoD beta, Moltens MOP PTR, there was no Moltens Cata PTR but i was there when it was launched with all thoose crashes every few minutes
    Banned: If ban of 3days means ban for pvping in sanctuary (when i didnt know it was bannable) so its ban :)
    And finally it would be honor for me to be ptr tester in upcoming wod ptr, i was 5,5years player on your servers and im looking into to help my favorite server as tester not only like player <3 See ya in Draenor

13. Greetings everyone.

My account name is martinotte, ingame I mostly call myself Trigshady.

In the past, I was part of the MoP test back when Warmane did not exist for AT. Besides that, I played WoD on retail for 1 year and kinda know then mechanics. I might also mention that I play WoW since 2007. My main class used to be warrior until MoP, although I also have experience as a mage in WoD.

I have never been banned on AT, Molten or Warmane and I am also not planning on getting banned. :)

Thanks for reading.

First ... 23456 ... Last