1. Only took 5 pages for someone to realize this is a joke. Jesus this community is brai dead.
    Some of us noticed first post....
    However 11 pages later people are still falling for it..

2. Only took 5 pages for someone to realize this is a joke. Jesus this community is brai dead.
    Actually, 1 page :D

3. playing on warmane / molten since 2010 ( got another account created in 2010) and never got a ban on any of my accounts ! *

4. Your character name : Dutza
    Your past experience with PTR testing : i have not a vast experience but i know how to procede when i find a bug.
    Have you been banned before? No.

5. past ptr experience :have experience with java, c++, c#,delphi and sql and have a wide knowledge of WOW. i am a freelance programmer so i have knowledge in testing programs i have not beta tested any large scale games but i would enjoy being a part of your ptr
    ban record: never been banned
    character name demonkoi

6. Your character name: Slitheris,account name : javolimnekog
    Your past experience with PTR testing : Hmm nothing much,my friend gave me legion beta acc for a while but thats nothing.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? NO.
    PS i am really proud that we have such good developers and i will be more than happy to be a bart of your WoD Beta :)

7. Account: Doutorsp
    Character name: Marmx
    Past experience with PTR: Did cataclysm testing for the last 4 bosses in DS before it was released.
    Never banned

8. Account: Proterean
    Character name: Noobterean
    Past experience with PTR: Much experience
    Once banned. Recently.

9. soooo Proterean banned? XD his name is grey & crossed :P

10. soooo Proterean banned? XD his name is grey & crossed :P
    can't edit but all moderators banned! nice xD

11. i think you should first add all old raids on mop and finisg cata people want old raids so they can farm xmogs and mounts dont you get that?

12. It was fun while it lasted. April Fools!

First ... 2101112