1. [April Fools' Day] WoD PTR | Details and what you can expect

Greetings Warmane community,

We are proud to announce that we're starting to work on the upcoming expansion and that the PTR for Warlords of Draenor and all of it's content will be available shortly! After numerous discussions we have decided that we want players to participate in development as well, so if you wish to be part of this please post your application for our WoD PTR in this thread.

The contents of the application should be the following:
    • Your character name
    • Your past experience with PTR testing
    • Have you been banned before? If yes, why?

All testers will be granted GM mode on the WoD PTR realm and will have direct access to BugTracker in order to report any bugs for our development team to handle. As our development team will be completely focusing their work on this expansion, we expect the testers to be top notch so only the finest applications will later on turn into dedicated, capable Alpha testers. Normal players and accounts will still be able to log into our PTR however they will lack the GM capabilities and direct access to our internal BugTracker features.

We pride ourselves in doing excellent work and we hope you will join us on this journey to release the best WoD private server.

See you in Draenor!
    Warmane

2. This is super exciting! Finally, Warmane is listening to the players and giving them what they want! Kappa

3. Bet they release it (fully bugged) 1 month later is a ghost realm like MoP and Cata already are

4. Your past experience with PTR testing: I PTR tested on MOP retail and reported a very hefty number of bugs concerning mostly quests/class. I also PTR tested Frostwolf. During (live) Frostwolf, I also have made a numerous number of raid reports. I raided with Blood Legion during WOD and played 5 classes at the highest level while able to play and know every class / spec at a high level. If I am not sure of something, I am more than capable of researching myself and comparing to retail(have an active account) to see how it is suppose to be. I have a vast amount of raiding experience in WOD with well over 100 wipes on many mythic bosses, so I know the scripts inside and out.

Banned : Yes, please PM me to discuss if need be. Also, feel free to PM me for my skype

5. Character name: Violettie
    You past experience with PTR testing: Little to none but I know how to notice strange or unusual bugs and report them correctly.
    Have you been banned before?: No and that will never change.

6. Character name: Semjine
    Past experience with PTR: None, but I would like to participate in PTR on WoD

7. Your character name: Mos
    Your past experience with PTR testing: Was on PTR for Cataclism and for MOP on molten, but as a regular player, never actively bug reporting.
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? Never

8. My name is Adalay, and I'm the leader of one of the most successful guild. I wish to participate on the PTR testing, since we feel very, very dissapointed with your previous claims at "99.99% bug free till the end of 2014 -ragnaros" and "99.9% scripted -Lordaeron". Shall we not make the same mistakes again and actually release a working content.

When it comes down to bans, i have received tons of them. Mainly for exploiting and hacking. Which is actually pretty nice since everytime i reported a GCD hacker, the only answer i got was "haste reduces gcd kek". How about some more professionel GMs? I heard AT got plenty of them.

9. I know this is in early stages, but what will be the xp rates? a PvP/PvE x7 would be really interesting to have.

10. Account name: Reforgedmage
    Character name: Frawstration
    past experience with PTR: I tested MoP when Molten was in control of it before it came out in the PTR and reported man bugs to do with abilities and quests. Unfortunately I stopped playing for a month or so because of my Game Design classes and it was right at the time everything switched so i was unable to get my old account back. However I am playing a lot now a days and I will continue to play since I love the Frostwolf server. I would love to participate in WoD PTR to help in any way I can!

11. As our development team will be completely focusing their work on this expansion
    Warmane
    april 1st joke?
    if not im done with this dog**** server

12. player name: kuldeep
    Have you been banned before?: No
    Past experience with PTR: None,

13. My account name is LineageSour
    Character name is DemonicOasis
    I have never had experience in your PTR's, I wanted to but i had to leave for training so i couldn't apply for MoP.
    I have some experience in Riots Beta servers for testing their new content but as for testing that's about it :p, If you could allow me to help you on your PTR that would be awesome!

14. april 1st joke?
    if not im done with this dog**** server
    That's fine. When the decision was made, we knew that some would be left behind as we moved ahead along with the times. With our new core pretty much ready, we can finally go ahead with using it on Warlords, which has always been the plan.

15. Account: clepbert
    Character name: Semjine
    Past experience with PTR: None, but I would like to participate in PTR on WoD
    Have you ever been banned before? A big NO.

12311 ... Last