1. Reading this just made me puke, i mean u didnt even fixed Cata/Mop Realms and are already thinkinng about releasing wod?? thats just not correct, because what is going to happen is that the realm will be played for like one mounth and then because of the bugs , people ar just gonna stop playing it. Its simple as that.

2. Character name: Soulblaze
    You past experience with PTR testing: 11 years experience on different private servers from Vanilla till WoD, 4 years on Retail. Seen all bugs/glitches/exploits.
    Have you been banned before?: Yes, for needing an item that nobody wanted :)

3. Character name:Zinork
    PTR experience: retail ptr in mop & wod, some history in programming & bug testing, still have active subscription so can easily compare with live servers
    Have I ever been banned? No.

4. Character name: Onigma
    PTR expierence: ptr on retail MOP, playing sometimes Wod on retail so can log there and check something if will be needed.
    Have i ever been banned ? Nope

5. wod on warmane? hahahaha
    my cat is laughing too

6. I don't know wether to believe this or not since it is april 1st.
    So untill warmane lets us know if theyre serious or not i won't take this thread seriously.

7. Nvm this can only be a april 1st joke.

8. I hope this is just a bad bad joke,
    If not ,thats a mess, you clearly stated that u wont realase WoD here ,and that u'll focus on curent 3 expacs with devlopment....

9. My account name is LineageSour
    Character name is DemonicOasis
    I have never had experience in your PTR's,: I was not in Warmane but in TBC tester. couple years i just want to help because warmane need WoD

10. Rofl nice joke warmane. Kappa

p.s. if its not...:x im done with warmane

11. Your character name:
    kungfudruid
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Your past experience with PTR testing :
    tested wod on ashran, retail, and im a retail wod player.. made all instances there so i can tell if there was a bug at some point of the PTR
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? :
    playing on warmane / molten for since 2010 ( got another account created in 2010) and never got a ban on any of my accounts !

12. Only took 5 pages for someone to realize this is a joke. Jesus this community is brai dead.

13. As Nevermore said, this is probably 1st april joke... I mean, warmane did a lot of mistakes already (A LOT :D) but I think they're not that hypocrites. They are working on Lordaeron, and still they need to fix MoP and Cata, they said that they were having troubles to have all those 7 Realms opened and now they want one more? It looks like a joke to me...

"Hey guys, let's close Cataclysm so we can work on Lordaeron and MoP..." *opens WoD*

First ... 9101112 Last