1. Character Name: Cancerwoman
    Your past experience with PTR testing: Never participated in ptr testing, but i would like to participate in ptr for WoD
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? I have never been banned.

2. Character Name: Aprilfools
    Your past experience with PTR testing: None
    Have you been banned before: Yes, on 1st April

3. Character Name: XxProPallyxX
    Account Name: 123bestpallyEU123
    Account Password: 321password321
    Have you been banned before: 420 times.

4. pls dont do wod. just focus on the present servers. u guys promised tot hc in sep 2015 and its April 1 . nothing till now . u are 6 mounts behind line. recantly i been to 3 guilds on mop most of the players already left the server . first just fix server u have . and stop making statements like this . we cant stop laughing . because new content is nothing but joke.

5. Yeah that's good!! more...server emptYY

6. Character name : Efen
    Experience with PTR : i did WOTLK and TBC
    Banned? No. Never

7. iTS APRIL 1ST GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Happy fools day
    sorry for this post, i thought i was somewere else on the forums.

Charactername: Cyralyn
    Past exp. with ptr testing: tested Mists of pandaria on retail
    Banned before: not on retail or any private server

8. Character Name:Fuhermes
    Post experience with PTR: a little, but i have reported countless bug reports in Lordaeron post release and MOP

9. Account name: Brian01<<Contact me on this account

Your past experience with PTR testing: I PTR tested on MOP retail and reported a very hefty number of bugs concerning mostly quests/class. I also PTR tested Frostwolf. During (live) Frostwolf, I also have made a numerous number of raid reports. I raided with Blood Legion during WOD and played 5 classes at the highest level while able to play and know every class / spec at a high level. If I am not sure of something, I am more than capable of researching myself and comparing to retail(have an active account) to see how it is suppose to be. I have a vast amount of raiding experience in WOD with well over 100 wipes on many mythic bosses, so I know the scripts inside and out.

Banned : Yes, please PM me to discuss if need be. Also, feel free to PM me for my skype

I highly doubt they'll need mythic scripts at this point

Why jump to wod when mop is not working ? wod is far harder to script due to all the role playing quests

10. Char name:Hopes
    Im not like a really good tester but I did test some MoP and some WOTLK realms on other servers.
    Yes I was banned a few times but not on this ACCOUNT( I atleast think so).Few bans bcs of hacks but I stopped that long time agoo..

11. Hello! My account name is ***** and my character nickname on MoP is Katsumiyt. I speak Polish and English, and im trying to learn Russian. I was not banned before on any server. Past experience? Hmm. I like PTR/Beta/Early acces games because i love to see how the bugs being fixed, the new stuff is added to the game etc. If any game has alpha/beta/PTR i always like to take part in it. I'd really love to participate in PTR of WoD.
    -KatsumiYT

12. Account Name: seifer99
    Character Name:Fuhermes
    Post experience with PTR: a little, but i have reported countless bug reports in Lordaeron post release and MOP
    And i never ever got banned and i have been a guy who has led to the banning of many hackers. I also participated in Frostwolf PTR and reported numerous bugs

13. character name: VayneeVaynee
    Your past experience with PTR testing: none but want to try
    Have you been banned before? If yes, why? : no

First ... 56789 ... Last