1. ROLLBACK or TELEPORT BACK

Greetings Warmane,
    So after last night maintenance we got some new issue Rollback or porter back its like we move 500 yards forward and we get porter back to the initial position. I thought its just me but when I asked global so many peoples were having same issue so please fix it sooner its really annoying bug.
    thanks have a good day.

2. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume this is some new Anti-Cheat system.

3. Not fixed yet even after server restart. damn so annoying.

4. Server seem to be crashing a lot as well, since yesterday.I thought I was the only one with this problem but it seems like its a server issue

5. Server seem to be crashing a lot as well, since yesterday.I thought I was the only one with this problem but it seems like its a server issue
    well at first I thought the same but when I ask global they were having same issue, and this started last night when server got restart.

6. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume this is some new Anti-Cheat system.
    Most likely. But it does get annoying when you dismount mid flight or blink only to be sent back to previous location, sometimes if flying too fast as well.

Flight Path is a nightmare at random you will be stuck being set back to previous location and you are unable to move at all. Even if you relog, you are stuck this way unless you use web unstuck.

7. I can confirm this for hunters disengage skill, goblins rockets and nitro boost. Sometimes it ports you back one time and sometimes it ports you multiple times - I guess it the speed and the amount of movement.

8. Whatever it is,it's annoying as hell,couple that with the new warlock bug and BGs become a ragefest.
    Worst part is that when the character retrieval was messed up i saw a mod posting ''i'll let the development team know'' so chances are this won't get noticed for a while,since apparently devs are too good to check forums for feedback if just in case they have gone done messed something up.

9. actually its not good for mele I duel with warrior and he took charge and he follow me and I swap place coz of rollback and took charge again and as much as I read global people spamming that affi lock got bug too and hunter was running in stormwind and got inside floor. So I dunno what maintenance happend last night bcz when I logged in it was already getting rollbacks but as much as now its damn irritating to get rollbacks. Hopefully a fix.
    Edited: April 1, 2016

10. Whatever it is,it's annoying as hell,couple that with the new warlock bug and BGs become a ragefest.
    Worst part is that when the character retrieval was messed up i saw a mod posting ''i'll let the development team know'' so chances are this won't get noticed for a while,since apparently devs are too good to check forums for feedback if just in case they have gone done messed something up.
    I think they know bcz even if they gave 1 look at forum or ingame its full of people's complain and trolls but I m surprised to see no reaction by moderator.