1. wow its an absolute mess on frostwolf..rollback bug,massive lag and now this warlock agony bug. im just wondering how the whole realm went to **** in just a day..im not saying frostwolf was bugfree before this but it wasnt nearly as bad as this.
    what the hell happened today?? if they dont fix this soon the whole realm will go to ****

2. I do agree that broken affli and the messed up rollbacks and teleports are a huge issue,but lags? what lags?

3. I'm on hold with wow until they make realm viable to play.

4. I'm on hold with wow until they make realm viable to play.
    Same here buddy. I'd suggest for all of you non warlocks and people who arent viable with a warlock comp to protest and not play arenas untill they fix it. For as much as i'd hope they would remove arena rate for exploiters, i dont think it gonna hapen. In the end of the day we can put an end to their success by simply not queuing.

5. I'd suggest for all of you non warlocks and people who arent viable with a warlock comp to protest and not play
    Protesting a totally free service. I wonder how would that go....

6. Same here buddy. I'd suggest for all of you non warlocks and people who arent viable with a warlock comp to protest and not play arenas untill they fix it. For as much as i'd hope they would remove arena rate for exploiters, i dont think it gonna hapen. In the end of the day we can put an end to their success by simply not queuing.
    you cant see the enemy team setup at start and people stil play , rogues could vanish out of anythung with a bug , even bleeds and people still play ,. cant make a guild? no prob , still play

7. you cant see the enemy team setup at start and people stil play , rogues could vanish out of anythung with a bug , even bleeds and people still play ,. cant make a guild? no prob , still play
    Maybe you cant see warlocks lol. I can smell them miles away lol

8. Jinzyqtpei is certainly taking advantage of this situation. Tyrannical geared warlock been playing for the past 10 hours!!! non stop with a 95% win rate ( losses to other more geared warlocks)

http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

9. Great now agony is doing less dmg then ua. It's great this morning agony was doing 735k tick and now 55k... Is it that hard to scrip 1 spell?

10. 55k per tick isnt enough for you?

U mad braw!

and 735k per tick? i dare you to show a screenshot.. what a pile of bollocks... max ive got hit for was 120k per tick of agony in twin peaks,
    Edited: April 1, 2016

11. Exaggeration adds to the point,haven't you learned anything?
    735k ticks? meh,i would have went higher,i mean if you gonna go ****** mode,might as well try to blow a gasket.

12. Great now agony is doing less dmg then ua. It's great this morning agony was doing 735k tick and now 55k... Is it that hard to scrip 1 spell?
    55k is still more than 10% of persons hp.
    You're saying it does too much damage?

13. Blue who can we PM for questions about specific bugs? For example i whanna know how much is done with monk's chi burst talent.

First 123 Last