1. Pre Arena Bug (Enemy class/spec)

Hey there,

I know that this shouldnt really be here at all, but opening a bugtracker is actually completly useless so I will just say it here again.

It really sucks not to see what classes/specs are in the enemy team BEFORE arena starts (in preparation room) especially as double dd, so you can actually change your talents and glyphs like it was ment to be. Many of you may now say that Im a noob or whatever because thats how an online community mostly reacts but I honestly dont care a bit.

I think this should be the first thing they should fix, because if I had to guess I would say that at least 70% of the playerbase on Frostwolf are PVP-players and it would help (at least myself) a lot, since it makes a huge difference if i play as rogue for example, with Combat Readiness or Nerve Strike or if I take glyph of Cheap Shot or Glyph of Garrote.
    Further, although I have actually never scripted anything in my life, I can imagine that its a much easier bug to fix than for example teleporting warrior charge.

So please tell me your opinions on this topic: if you think it doesnt matter at all or if it annoys you just as much as me.

Cheers!

2. many posts like these were made , they will just be deleted and you will get a notification/advert saying bugs are to be reported in bugtracker . ( how we´re supposed to discuss things there no idea but ok )

3. why would you fix a major bug like that 4Head

4. Well.... i guess it's not a priority... they got to work on their "great, money maker" lordareon server. Forget about bugged agony, deep wounds, and arena bugs.... hahaha, no offense Warmane, take it as a criticism. Be open to criticism. Rofl