1. WOTLK leveling (Outland)

Hey, just wondering whats everyones preferred levelling areas in outland? On x7 servers that is. Do you tend to go 60-70 in hellfire? Or spread it out over Hellfire/zang/nagrand etc to gain more gear etc? Im 65 in Hellfire and have loads of quests left which will easily take me to 69 but I won’t have that much good gear for northrend.

2. I'll say this now, DON'T LEVEL IN HELLFIRE. Too many 80s will gank you.

3. I got 60-65 without seeing 1 ally lol

4. I got 60-65 without seeing 1 ally lol
    Lucky you :P

5. i've always done all the quests i could find in hellfire, then went on to do ring of blood. think on my most recent toon i was lvl 72 before hitting northrend.

6. I got 60-65 without seeing 1 ally lol
    You were just lucky then. Allys camp Thrallmar on a daily basis. It's funny because people say both sides do it, but I've leveled alliance chars too and this doesn't happen in Honor Hold even nearly as often. Alliance players just take some sort of pride in killing low level players and making enemy players feel miserable, I've noticed that. I'm not complaining - I am so used to ally gankers that I can easily avoid them now - I'm just sharing my impression for all my years of playing.

On topic, do the first pack of quests in Hellfire without bothering with the long chains, then move to the first pack in Zangarmarsh, especially the elite quests, which basically require you to kill one thing, then you can finish up in Nagrand.