1. are we gonna do anything about? do you even english you illiterate mongrel?

2. I'd like to bring this perspective to Wintergrasp as well. I'm EU timezone and when I'm awake during US times (gamer problems), defending Wintergrasp is next to impossible with so little people because it relies on the 10-20 people that show up for Wintergrasp to be capturing workshops, getting vehicles, destroying towers while at the same time trying to destroy vehicles and defend the base. Essentially you would have to be in two places at once to defend Wintergrasp effectively.
    Was just saying this to some friends in Teamspeak. As an European player it's quite hard to win a Wintergraps during a decent timezone on the Horde faction. I've been attending every single day and it's almost impossible to win before 01:00 ~ 02:00 AM ST. Besides the horde being dodging it since they know they will most likely be stomped ('cause you know... Doing objectives in this game it's actually hard) people don't care about PvP at all in the Horde side.

About the raid you've approached I can tell you that as a PvE player, multiple american guilds do the For The Horde! achievement at the time that Markux pointed out thanks to having literally no one in Stormwind. I would point out the issue that you're talking to the Horde Side with Orgrimmar way quicker than to Alliance. It's hilarious how no one tries to stand against Virtus and have fun while doing it. Keep in mind I'm not bashing Virtus; I have several friends in there and I always "defy" them to PvP for fun. Now pointing out that the Alliance doesn't care when most of them DO CARE confuses me. Or are you expecting for everyone to be online 24/7?

3. Or are you expecting for everyone to be online 24/7?
    All in or nothing.

4. Both factions gank, both factions raid capital cities, both factions PvP, neither are exclusive, they both do it. Welcome to a PvP realm!
    Thank God for that. I can't imagine how boring it must be on PvE servers.

5. bark, bark, bark mate.

well, you can tryhard as much as you want, but when your guild members are que-dodging/mmr lowering, there is no way i can take your guild seriously. (this happened 3-4 months back, but i doubt anything has changed)
    I'll never understand this weird internet criticism that putting effort into something is a bad thing. "try hard" Like, this is an escapist term people use to try and belittle people who are better than them because they actually put forth effort, rather than being a lazy **** and expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

I'd like to bring this perspective to Wintergrasp as well. I'm EU timezone and when I'm awake during US times (gamer problems), defending Wintergrasp is next to impossible with so little people because it relies on the 10-20 people that show up for Wintergrasp to be capturing workshops, getting vehicles, destroying towers while at the same time trying to destroy vehicles and defend the base. Essentially you would have to be in two places at once to defend Wintergrasp effectively.
    Exactly. Times may be weird, but the win ration of Horde vs. Alliance in Wintergrasp is pretty close to 50% or so. Not 90% biased towards one faction like some other people would like to claim.

People come and complain with their narrow view on the subject, when they only log on at a specific time of a day, but the reality is that these people usually have no clue what happens outside those times, despite pretending that they do.

The last time i checked Armory, top 10 on 2v2 and 3v3 are dominated by Virtus and we have most of the PvP titled players, so saying *Wannabe pvp heroes* is rather a compliment. You can raid IF/DS by just 5 players since guards hit like 1k max now. We did for the alliance with 5 players the moment new core was up so it's truly no that hard and there was not even 1 person to attack us from the Horde side.
    That's not completely true. You guys aren't just in Virtus! You're in my heart, too.
    p.s. I don't know about other people, but personally, just after the realm came up after the update, I was out checking new scripts in raids and whatnot.

6. I'll never understand this weird internet criticism that putting effort into something is a bad thing. "try hard" Like, this is an escapist term people use to try and belittle people who are better than them because they actually put forth effort, rather than being a lazy **** and expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.
    +9001

On a completely unrelated note, to answer the title of this thread directly I am actually a snake so I actually do not have a backbone. However, this does not mean I do not have emotions and on behalf of the snake community I wish to express that I am deeply offended by the OP's inconsiderate rhetoric forgetting that this indeed a multicultural, international community with life forms of great variation in race, gender, species (including but not limited to dogs, snakes and pigs) as well as grey cell capacity.
    Edited: April 8, 2016

7. mark best and mostest intelligent snake wurld confirmed

8. mark best and mostest intelligent snake wurld confirmed
    I'm only doing what I think is right in reminding this community that life comes in all shapes and sizes and should not be discriminated or 'trash talked' (to better use the jargon found here) purely out of short sighted prejudice.

9. I joined a Wintergrasp battle yesterday on my horde team, i kid you not, a grand total of 12 (TWELVE) horde players showed up to fight.

Very disappoint. :(

10. Im kinda new here, do you mean that you basically can't do PvP(outside arenas and casual wPvP) as a horde player on Ragnaros ?

(especially battlegrounds and wintergrasp obviously)

11. Im kinda new here, do you mean that you basically can't do PvP(outside arenas and casual wPvP) as a horde player on Ragnaros ?

No. World PvP does exist and you're free to PvP everywhere.

We're discussing about several PvP issues that exist such as the Horde Faction being currently less frequented in aspects of BG's - You'll start to recognize the faces really quick and that also means that the queue timers for BG's are really short.

12. Im kinda new here, do you mean that you basically can't do PvP(outside arenas and casual wPvP) as a horde player on Ragnaros ?

Join the Alliance, don't listen to magaginho, he is very very evil person. Trust me.

13. I probably will. I already had to deal with poor horde winrate/balance on retail, wont do it again here.

14. Join the Alliance, don't listen to magaginho, he is very very evil person. Trust me.
    10 win streak on the Horde side. Stay away from my BG's you wizard.

15. Join the Alliance, don't listen to magaginho, he is very very evil person. Trust me.
    You're Pontius Pilate.

10 win streak on the Horde side. Stay away from my BG's you wizard.
    He resurrected at the third day so bring us victories on BGs, he's the undying.

First 123 Last