1. What the hell pets?

So I'm not playing currently here, since the server is boring af. Today I decided to play a bit since i had nothing better to do and qued for battleground. So I'm full Grievous Survival Hunter, and saw a hunter who was 402k hp. "Easy pray" i thought. Yeah, but no. There was like army of pets following him and at first i thought he was using stampede. But then i died almost instanlty and he was not even half hp. Then I saw him again. The pet army was still with him whitch was impossible since his stampede pets should have dissapeared by now. Then looked at some of his pets. They were like 20 "Kidnapped dog" or something like this and a few "Terracota warriors" (not sure for the names). I tried to 1v1 one of the hunter for testing purposes and saw that each of the pet was hitting me for 4-5k. Now imagine atleast 30 of them hitting me in the same time for 5k. And there was atleast 2 hunters doing that in the same battleground (hordes). Needlesly to say we lost. So did I miss something in the time I was gone? What the f*ck is going on?

2. Maybe he was multiboxing? Or some kind of exploit/bug/cheat etc. I dont see other explanation to this bullcrap.

3. You go trolled.
    Hunter+stampede+the beetles from archaeology+those two trinkets+ToT trinket alone is what,around 40 pets? you can go even higher with few talents etc.
    The upside is that within the time when he has all those cooldowns available,he doesn't really even need gear,however without them it's as you said - easy pray.

4. Pretty sure it's frowned upon to do things like that, if not an exploit. It's a lot like how people used to be able to summon Cloud Serpent goal post NPCs and Shadow Pan boards all over battlegrounds.

(If not, please let me know, I'd be happy to take on this advantage for myself and everyone I know. It'd be kind of ****ty though, seeing every BG flooded with ridiculous amounts of pets.)

5. This is obv exploit ive seen them too, need to see the exact names of summons and do proper report or this ppl are going to continue exploting everything, i have even seen a PIECE OF WOOD ARMY hittinng ppl.

6. This is bannable 100 %.Just as long as you properly reported the perpetrator is going to get punished.Those items are not supposed to work in bg-s, much less in arenas...

7. Saw the same but a bear druid.
    Holy mother trucker that was annoying.

8. Yep,the worst part is afaik they are also affected by auras.

9. So I'm not playing currently here, since the server is boring af. Today I decided to play a bit since i had nothing better to do and qued for battleground. So I'm full Grievous Survival Hunter, and saw a hunter who was 402k hp. "Easy pray" i thought. Yeah, but no. There was like army of pets following him and at first i thought he was using stampede. But then i died almost instanlty and he was not even half hp. Then I saw him again. The pet army was still with him whitch was impossible since his stampede pets should have dissapeared by now. Then looked at some of his pets. They were like 20 "Kidnapped dog" or something like this and a few "Terracota warriors" (not sure for the names). I tried to 1v1 one of the hunter for testing purposes and saw that each of the pet was hitting me for 4-5k. Now imagine atleast 30 of them hitting me in the same time for 5k. And there was atleast 2 hunters doing that in the same battleground (hordes). Needlesly to say we lost. So did I miss something in the time I was gone? What the f*ck is going on?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....highlight=army This will answer your question

10. "Pets" cant be killed? Because, a warrior with sweeping strikes, the more the targets, the happier he is. Pretty much insta gib with 30 pets.

The fix is simple, they should despawn when the trinket is removed.
    Edited: April 3, 2016