1. Inflation on this Server is crazy

Seriously I about lose my mind every time I visit the Auction House. Prices for basic things go from 10-2000 gold and back within hours, it's pure madness! How am I supposed to know how much money I need when prices fluctuate this much?

2. Seriously I about lose my mind every time I visit the Auction House. Prices for basic things go from 10-2000 gold and back within hours, it's pure madness! How am I supposed to know how much money I need when prices fluctuate this much?
    I recommend just farming for yourself, don't pay someone for anything, nothing is that hard to get, unless perhaps primo's.

3. Most people stick to pricing norms that are pretty static. You get crazy people who put stuff up for 1000x that rate, but that stuff never sells. What are you looking for?

4. Seriously I about lose my mind every time I visit the Auction House. Prices for basic things go from 10-2000 gold and back within hours, it's pure madness! How am I supposed to know how much money I need when prices fluctuate this much?
    If you think varying prices means people get some huge profits, try buying something for 10 and selling it for 2000. I can guarantee it won't work.

5. While it is inflated it's not really getting any more inflated (at least not to a significant degree. The price just varies from time to time and can change dramatically in the event from some sort of fix or discovered bug that would hinder or facilitate the acquisition of said item.

What is funny, though, is giving 1000 gold to a new person and watching their reaction. They think it's a lot when in reality it really isn't.