1. BiS Trinkets - Enh Shaman (On new core)

Hi!
    I've been thinking about that a lot and I asked few guys and there are a lot of diffrent opinions. 2nd trinket was always the same (EoF trinket with haste) but what about first one? I wanted to buy Abo from Prof but STS cost the same. Arp only works on some spells like WF SS and Meele Attacks. What u think?

2. Hi!
    I've been thinking about that a lot and I asked few guys and there are a lot of diffrent opinions. 2nd trinket was always the same (EoF trinket with haste) but what about first one? I wanted to buy Abo from Prof but STS cost the same. Arp only works on some spells like WF SS and Meele Attacks. What u think?
    I would go with STS. (it sims better if I remember correctly + its recommended by EJ)

3. Like I thought. What about ARP? Is it good idea to stack it? It affects only some spells. I'm talking about bis gear

4. don't stack arp but don't be afraid of it either, the reason STS hc is best is because of the incredible proc

5. +1
    You might want to read last few pages in enha guide (12-14), they discuss it there atm.

6. I don't get it, is 2xWF better than WD main hand and flametongue weapon offhand

7. I don't get it, is 2xWF better than WD main hand and flametongue weapon offhand
    2x wf used to be better with a bug. Not anymore (still a good choice for leveling though). Use WF + Flametongue.