1. Any paladin love?

So the server was updated and the changelog was posted. Most of the classes earned really needed fixes, which is a nice thing to see. But wait a minute. What about paladins?

We only got a Consecration damage correction, when there are more important issues that need fixing first:

Sacrifice doesn't break anything - Over 10 months ago still pending
    Cleanse only dispelling 1 of the same debuff - Over a month ago, still unconfirmed
    Sacrifice doing dmg even through bubble - Over a month ago, still unconfirmed
    Light of Dawn not being a smart heal (!!!) - Over a month ago, still unconfirmed

and last but not least, Dazing Shield glyph working with every offensive paladin ability, in ANY spec - Over 4 months ago!

These are just some examples, most are personally reported. So, what about some love for paladins too?

2. And now you can feel what priests felt before!

3. Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to look into them.

4. Yes, I have all the class issues in the document, I just haven't transferred them to the bug tracker.
    I was supposed to do it, but I'm kinda late. I'll clean it up this month though.

5. Yes, I have all the class issues in the document, I just haven't transferred them to the bug tracker.
    I was supposed to do it, but I'm kinda late. I'll clean it up this month though.
    blue what about destro lock ember generation bug since the other update , and havoc with spell lock? Thank you.

6. blue what about destro lock ember generation bug since the other update , and havoc with spell lock? Thank you.
    Nothing wrong with Burning Embers if we exclude the FnB, and I guess you're talking about GoS on Felhunter, but I don't remember that from MoP at all.

7. Nothing wrong with Burning Embers if we exclude the FnB, and I guess you're talking about GoS on Felhunter, but I don't remember that from MoP at all.
    normal immolate and rain of fire generation werent right as well , that was the first thing people noticed. Would generate on first hits , and not the following ones , will recheck that.

Yes about using GoS , and geting spellock and then using it with havoc , thus silencing two targets.

ive went through the patch notes and i found no mention of it being removed , also its on wowhead in the havoc spell list :
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=80240/havoc, and you can see it on some cobrak videos.

Also on Wod guides such as this : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

Its also working on all other servers so thats why i noticed it first place. Might not remember since 90% of the time is used for double coil

8. Thanks for finally taking care of them!

9. Nothing wrong with Burning Embers if we exclude the FnB, and I guess you're talking about GoS on Felhunter, but I don't remember that from MoP at all.
    What with the priest talent Halo it don't works at all for so long time?

10. Nothing wrong with Burning Embers if we exclude the FnB, and I guess you're talking about GoS on Felhunter, but I don't remember that from MoP at all.
    i made a bugtracker report on it , please look at it , I´ve seen it a least three cobrak videos probably dont have them bookmarked will check if video proof is needed i will search them , even though he has like 100 videos or more . Anyway its mentioned on MOP destro guides and ive looked on all the patch notes and didnt found any change. Its all on the report. Thank you