1. lordaeron pick lock

hi there. So I've been trying to skill up my lockpicking and im stuck at 100. I've read some guides etc and they all suggest going to zoram strand in ashenvale to lvl it up from 100-150 if you already did the poisons quest and u cant farm the Gallywix's Lockbox(which i did of course).Now the problem is i got to zoram strand just to run around for 20 minutes not finding a single Waterlogged Footlocker. There is a post in bugtracker that these spawn very slow and too little of them. So im wondering any other simple way to do this?
    thanks and regards

2. Unfortunately the sole culprit to this situation is abandoning that all-so-important quest that allows you to simply bypass all the way to 170. I will try to give a few tips, hope they will help.

1. If you are completely out of luck to find Waterlogged Footlockers in Ashenvale, they also spawn in lesser quantities in Redridge (around the middle area). Having said that, back in Vanilla I had luck actually finding them in Ashenvale. The listed respawn timer is 8-9 minutes. This was not the case. My fastest respawn time was 29 minutes, and some would not respawn for as long as 42 minutes.

2. You can look on OpenWoW and try to locate best droprates of uncommon lockboxes above 100-125. This will be tedious, but it is possible. All you want is 150 skill and then you may continue.

3. I am pretty sure you know this already, but just in case: Once you find a locker in the open world turn your auto loot off and keep looting that chest untill you get a skill point. Once you get a point, loot the chest and let it respawn. You can only get 1 point per box, might take a few tries if the box is already green.

Hope this helps a bit

3. July 3, 2016  
    Late reply but if someone else is having problems, there are some good battered footlockers in Wetlands. just check this picture http://i.imgur.com/01P0D6R.png. They have 10 second spawn timer so thats a really good spot.

4. Gonna necro the hell outta this thread.

And what if you're Horde? I'm stuck at 125, trying to get 150 for Desolace. The respawn rates of boxes in Durnholde Keep make me want to murder one of Warmane's devs.

5. Wow thankyou. After googling endlessly and finding that Angor fortress had no boxes to pick I was stuck at 160 with everything grey. To get past 175 you HAVE TO GO TO DESOLACE. I only found like 5-6 boxes and they are deep underwater but the waterlooged boxes will get you past 175.