1. Champion of the Naaru

Found out this is possible.

Looks like it was disabled by some means like removing loot from loot tables and disabling a quest. Turns out I completed the quest before update and had the item I needed in the bank. The old quests you need pre patch 3.02 are still in the game.

Course it's unlikely anybody has those, but just saying it's possible and I got it. Not sure if it exists why it would be disabled. It only promotes people to play older raids and content. Same with scepter of shifting sands not sure why that's disabled. Fun content to play.

2. i was after it and didnt get it. Did all the trial quests + cudgel quest and still didnt get it. Must vials of eternity be done too?

3. how did u do trial of the naaru; tenacity? it doesnt count for me when i saved hem.

4. i did it before the update

i was left at the executioner part which was bugged

5. i tried befor update and it didnt work also :/

6. probably got broken in one of the later updates before the core change

i did that quest like a year ago

7. yeh damn i got all quests completed only missing this one and magtherion ofc :/

8. The questgiver for Cudgel of Kardesh offers two quests. One of them is the old one.

Also you have to kill Mag Theridon twice. Same thing, but Adal doesn't offer old quest till you kill Mag Theridon once.

If you don't get it again then maybe you have to complete Cudge of Kardesh before for Adal to offer it again.

9. yea i did both quests 2 times. Thats cause after the core update some quests got bugged like that (i have 2 Vials of Eternity quests too). I had the cudgel one before the update but not finished.

So when the update hit i went to summon nightbane got the item and return it to find the same quest again. Took it and completed it too. Than went to adal and did maghteridon 2 times. Now none offer me quests and i still dont have the title.

Did you actually get the title? Can you choose in the character menu? Cause a lot of titles became bugged (shattered sun, hand of adal) and people are waiting for a fix so i thought this one is bugged too and i just have to wait. If you can choose im gonna write a ticket.

10. According to Wowwiki and Wowhead you cant get the title once patch 3.0.2 came to life ... so if you can get it here atm is a bug, nothing more ...

11. Many people got the title after 3.0.2 cause of the ID of the quest and blizzard didnt remove their title. They took the quest before the 3.0.2 patch and cause of the quest ID it counted towards the achieve (after 3.0.2 it became a feat of strenght, meaning people could still get it)

Here on warmane we have 2 same quests but with different IDs so completing it should award you the title + feat of strenght.

Anyway i tried to make a ticket about it but as always all i got back was the generic bugtracker reply even tho i cant report it as a bug since people like OP can get it so its not a core bug but a char bug.

12. yea i did both quests 2 times. Thats cause after the core update some quests got bugged like that (i have 2 Vials of Eternity quests too). I had the cudgel one before the update but not finished.

So when the update hit i went to summon nightbane got the item and return it to find the same quest again. Took it and completed it too. Than went to adal and did maghteridon 2 times. Now none offer me quests and i still dont have the title.

Did you actually get the title? Can you choose in the character menu? Cause a lot of titles became bugged (shattered sun, hand of adal) and people are waiting for a fix so i thought this one is bugged too and i just have to wait. If you can choose im gonna write a ticket.
    I don't really play anymore but Hand of Adal and of the Shattered Sun seem to work just fine for me. http://imgur.com/a/MTEm0

13. They got bugged in the core update.

The npc for the shattered sun doesnt give you the quest (i did it before the core so i have it) and you just dont get the hand of adal if you complete the chain.

If you got them before the core update you can display them (im kinda pissed now that i didnt finish the hand of adal one since this is probably gonna take months before its addressed)

14. They got bugged in the core update.

The npc for the shattered sun doesnt give you the quest (i did it before the core so i have it) and you just dont get the hand of adal if you complete the chain.

If you got them before the core update you can display them (im kinda pissed now that i didnt finish the hand of adal one since this is probably gonna take months before its addressed)
    My apologies I thought you meant they were there and just simply not usable - logged for the second time since core update to test and had no issues. I did Hand and Shattered sun ages ago with a couple friends.... good times :(

15. hand of adal will not be obtainable anymore. Why? becouse on retail the title was removed when the wotlk came out and there will still be quests but they will not give a title anymore :/

12 Last