1. Well that sucks

I know its kinda blizzlike to remove them (tho they should give the right quests with the proper ID into the game if they wanted this) but its already so hard to find people to do all content but now its just gonna be impossible. No use to script old content if no one is gonna play it.

2. I did have it, but then it got removed. Imagine that.

It is blizzlike for titles like Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru not to exist in WoTLK. Then again when have private servers with their events, promotions, donation systems and multiplied experience/gold/loot ever been blizzlike?

Some people like old raids and content, but without incentive for other players to join our groups and get rewarded for it then it all becomes a ghost town. Just wish there was transmog.

3. I did have it, but then it got removed. Imagine that.

It is blizzlike for titles like Hand of Adal and Champion of the Naaru not to exist in WoTLK. Then again when have private servers with their events, promotions, donation systems and multiplied experience/gold/loot ever been blizzlike?

Some people like old raids and content, but without incentive for other players to join our groups and get rewarded for it then it all becomes a ghost town. Just wish there was transmog.
    This is inaccurate.... if you started the quest lines when they were available you can still complete Hand of Adal on retail latest proofs for those saying AMG PROOF NIB U HAXER: http://imgur.com/G3ameAc

4. Man apart from the dungeon scripts the old core had so much more goodies for players. Now so much little stuff got broken. I hope after they fix scripts they are gonna focus on that but with 3 expansions to work on its probably gonna stay like this forever

5. This is inaccurate.... if you started the quest lines when they were available you can still complete Hand of Adal on retail latest
    By definition, no one on a WoTLK private realm started these questlines when they were originally available.

6. May 11, 2016  
    before moltdown, they said that the're allowing people to get Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru, but one of the trials was bugged for years, hand of adal was obtainable tho and i got mine on wotlk a few month ago as well

7. who do u summon nightbane?
    Edited: October 26, 2016 Reason: not nessecery

8. Tried to get Champion of Naaru last week, all trials are working but no ach. For some unknown reason npcs offered quests http://wotlk.openwow.com/quest=10888 and http://wotlk.openwow.com/quest=10901 twice

9. same here, completed both once, working on second set of both now, lets see what happens in 2017...btw I got both quests 2x as lvl 80 on Icecrown like a month ago so my info will probably be latest...lets just hope i get the groups for Magtheridon and Karazhan going again -.-

First 12