1. What to get with coins?

Hey guys, I play on DW wotlk, and I made another Enh shaman, I got 64 coins as a present and I am not sure whether to go with 2xHavoc or something else, anyone out there to help me out decide?

2. Hey guys, I play on DW wotlk, and I made another Enh shaman, I got 64 coins as a present and I am not sure whether to go with 2xHavoc or something else, anyone out there to help me out decide?
    1 Havoc for sure. For second item sts might be a decent option. I would still get second Havoc though, unless you have access to 277 offhand (pvp/bpc fist -> noone else will want this one - obtainable as resto easily).

3. 1 Havoc for sure. For second item sts might be a decent option. I would still get second Havoc though, unless you have access to 277 offhand (pvp/bpc fist -> noone else will want this one - obtainable as resto easily).
    I am starting anew on horde, haven't played there at all, so I do not expect to get into icc very easily, so I think I will go with 2xHavoc, thanks for the reply!

4. what would you recommend for lordaeron similar situation?
    Edited: April 21, 2016

5. what would you recommend for lordaeron similar situation?
    Same stuff. It's basically the same for everyone, except maybe tanks - weapon(s) and rs trinket are the hardest to get and the best things. 2nd weapon vs trinket depends what content are you able to clear.